#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Expecting some connects.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Expecting some connects=248
Well Nana was going to post all the story of the gematria of this phrase but I think I will just post this ONE and leave it at that

248=Vincent Kennedy is JFKJr

,maybe VK thinks its dumb when we decode everything he writes,but but

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @NoComment in this post can reply

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

In response memes matter to her Publication

im definitely in the matrix because all i see everyday are numbers now, thanks to VK! 😂😂

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response TruthIs MyPath to her Publication

,digits confirm 😹

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Not dumb

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Not dumb - gematria - Drop 624

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

I see 17’s

(10) Show this thread

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

White 🐇 Here’s Shane Browning with a MUSKa & a Rabbit 🐇 too… From an old post of an even Older skating video

Future proves past
https://open.spotify.com/track/3oiMJQAWVaxSubJ7b2VUtX?si=j6Fmxfk6Q5mgbx7kT_9XpQ

I am Sylvia Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

In response BAM BAM to his Publication

(1) Show this thread

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

Everything is connected,
Collectively...

I think he loves it! After all, collective vibes is his jam.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Are you kidding hun Nana can feel the pride he has in digital Patriots paying attention from way over here.

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

Collective Awareness...

Strength over fear...

This is Our Power...
💚🌟💚

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

VK tribe

(2) Show this thread