Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.🌻

are shrooms legal yet?

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Daphne Kay to her Publication

My drug policy is anything that grows natural and doesn't have to be processed. Direct from mother earth. All should be legal with no tax. Fav Shrooms.

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

My husband got 6 years for 2.8 grams ( a joint worth) of cannabis. He had to serve half before he was paroled. Good grief and people of color think they gotz it bad.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

That is insane. Nancy Regan vibes.

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Well a big part of his sentence was ..... are you ready ?
When asked "Where did you buy your marijuana ?" and hubby said Sheriff's wife :) No joke and he got time out for that wise crack but it was true it was the sheriff's wife.

Sheriffs are my least fav people! THEY RUN THE GAME😖

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Bennastix in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Bennastix Anon, click on at the bottom under it