Only people mentioned by @USA_2021_DK in this post can reply

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

In response Daphne Kay to her Publication

was thinking about how i would like to try them again the other day

Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.🌻

you can always buy the spores, they arent illegal. tons of youtube videos and guidance online on how to grow! hahaha vibes are real my friend!🙏🏼❤️⚡️

(1) Show this thread

i like the sentiment, but i feel like this could mess with a lot of people. could mass amounts of people handle shrooms? maybe microdosing is different, but it seems risky

In response Space X Force to his Publication

definitely possible… I was thinking microdosing . could awaken some of the deepest sleepers though🙏🏼❤️⚡️
dont personally think its as in high demand as mary jane but I could be very wrong about that

(1) Show this thread

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

i want to know who put it here to begin with.........ya'll do know when you alter your consciousness through alcohol, cannabis, ANYTHING - you open yourself up to the invisible enemy. you absolutely have to know wtf you're doing - in this reality - if you choose to engage. probably the reason why Trump doesn't drink, smoke, etc. he knows what's out there. i stopped using years ago when i had things happen that would otherwise not had happened when i was in total control of my vessel/mind.

To quote my Granny: "I don't understand all I know about it"! But I believe in GOD's Sovereignty. Truth. Light. Love. And His

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

Also wondering, are shrooms used for PTSD treatments? I don't understand the "medicinal" benefits, but am concerned about definite mind altering behaviors that have irreversible consequences. Reasoning abilities are skewed. Sad but want to think maybe a false post? idk. Praying for wisdom. Thanks. ❤️

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

not condoning the abuse of any substance, never would. the microdosing medicinal benefits blow most “medicine” out of the water. less judgement, more research. shrooms helped heal my lyme disease. they also shed the ego. helps with alzheimers, lyme disease, eating disorders.. the list is endless. love and hugs to you 🙏🏼❤️⚡️
https://www.healthline.com/health-news/benefits-of-medical-mushrooms#The-state-of-psilocybin-research-

(3) Show this thread

Canadian patriot who raises miniature dairy goats. Card Reader, Empath, Intuitive. WWG1WGA. @Metaphysfarmer on twit/×

sort of in Canada. my package arrived today in the mail from a consistent, legal, albeit "woke" supplier. i have been microdosing since january and considering my first museum dose. logistics are the problem is all.

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

In regards to shrooms
Which do you prefer?

Drinking Tea

Consuming (non-pill)

Pill

Other - please explain

In response KungFu Kelly to her Publication

Lmao!
I’ve never participated.☺️

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

In response KungFu Kelly to her Publication

Need the whole experience you need to just eat them as they are

(3) Show this thread

Happy Bicycle Day!

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Oregon became the first state in the nation to legalize psilocybin in therapeutic settings in 2020. Measure 109 passed with 56% of the vote, as more than a million Oregonians said yes to the measure.

I honestly don't know how it is doing today. They anticipated 2 yr to get the therapeutic requirements ready. I swear I saw a friend of mine who is a commercial grower show pics of packaged shrooms and I would say it was Portland but not sure. It is possible that it was a Medical Marijuana Dispensary where these shroom therapeutic can be purchased .... by who? I'm not sure the therapist? caregiver? patient?

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

its decriminalized in Detroit and Ann Arbor MI.

'Magic' mushroom delivery service advertising in Ann Arbor ...https://www.mlive.com › news › ann-arbor › 2021/03
Mar 18, 2021 — The push for the ballot proposal comes after Ann Arbor decriminalized the use and possession of magic mushrooms and psychedelics in September ...

In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication

incredible!!! we need a worldwide ego shedding lol

(1) Show this thread

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

U game for ayahuasca too?

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication

Have you sat with ayahuasca?

In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication

im game! struggled with lyme for years. could barely walk or talk, started microdosing shrooms and started healing rapidly. still shocked about it.

ayahausca id want to do with a shaman. looked into some retreats in 2020 and its still on my “near future bucket list”

would love to do it with my starseed family! 🙏🏼❤️⚡️

(2) Show this thread

check out 90 Second Mycology on Youtube...... I know someone who grows shrooms at home to help a friend who didn't want to take prescriptions for depression and anxety.
This Youtube channel taught him how to do it.

In response Lori Lyndsey to her Publication

lol yes! spores arent illegal… thank you for sharing! they seem to help a TON of things and people

(1) Show this thread

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

Come to Colorado- anything goes. Legalized prostitution is only thing to distinguish it from Amsterdam.

In response Positively Negative to his Publication

lol colorado has actually been on my mind quite a bit lately… definite future road trip!

(1) Show this thread

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Right?!? I grow them anyway, making microdosing caps for friends & fam, & I. For 3 yrs. Like VK once said, its like GESARA for your brain. Totally true. Clears emotional blocks & perceived obstacles, amongst a myriad of other benefits. ✨🍄✨

Canadian patriot who raises miniature dairy goats. Card Reader, Empath, Intuitive. WWG1WGA. @Metaphysfarmer on twit/×

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

microdosing has really helped me. i want to try the medicine in a 1g dose though.

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

lmfaooooo this picture!!! yes yes and yes!
I can see clearly now the rain is gone…

they were a game changer in healing lyme disease for me. microdosing changed my life. thank you for contributing!🙏🏼❤️⚡️

(4) Show this thread

🇮🇹🇺🇸Italian-American daughter of immigrants who became U.S. citizens and helped make America great! ❤️🇱🇷☀️🙏🏻❤️ #WWG1WGA #MAGA #KAG

Paul stamets is amazing and his mushroom techniques helped me change my life. It’s a true shame they are illegal. We can learn so much from them. ❤️🍄☀️

In response Little Bird to her Publication

thank you! so true.. but I dont believe the spores are illegal🤔😂
microdosing shrooms was a game changer in healing my lyme disease. so glad it helped you too! love and hugs!🙏🏼❤️⚡️

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

My drug policy is anything that grows natural and doesn't have to be processed. Direct from mother earth. All should be legal with no tax. Fav Shrooms.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

🙌🏻😉

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I like the way you think

(38) Show this thread