Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.🌻

are shrooms legal yet?

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Daphne Kay to her Publication

My drug policy is anything that grows natural and doesn't have to be processed. Direct from mother earth. All should be legal with no tax. Fav Shrooms.

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

My husband got 6 years for 2.8 grams ( a joint worth) of cannabis. He had to serve half before he was paroled. Good grief and people of color think they gotz it bad.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.🌻

Nancy Re[a]gan vibes

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

meanwhile Reagan Administration was moving Coke to pay for Guns in Nicaragua ( Iran Contra Scandal ollie North)

In response BAM BAM to his Publication

all governments are evil. it is the nature of government. power for any person over another violates natural laws. put a great man in power and they will turn bad. an enlightened man will never seek or accept power.

an exception may be a man called by God/Source to infiltrate politics to destroy the concept of government forever or to complete one or more sacred tasks and get out.

(1) Show this thread

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Well a big part of his sentence was ..... are you ready ?
When asked "Where did you buy your marijuana ?" and hubby said Sheriff's wife :) No joke and he got time out for that wise crack but it was true it was the sheriff's wife.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

Sheriffs are my least fav people! THEY RUN THE GAME😖

(1) Show this thread