Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.🌻

are shrooms legal yet?

My drug policy is anything that grows natural and doesn't have to be processed. Direct from mother earth. All should be legal with no tax. Fav Shrooms.

In response Daphne Kay to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I like the way you think

🙌🏻😉

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

GODS CURES

✝️ 🇨🇦 🇺🇸 🌎Christian, Patriot, Father and Husband. https://t.me/+_o04mHdu_4s2OWI5 https://gab.com/realToddEJones TW @AgentQanada

Q - Cloning from a mother plant or from seed?

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

I’ve always wanted to chew on some coca leaves like the Incas do so they can traverse the Andes. You don’t crave food but it gives you energy and endurance. A sacred plant in Peru.

VK, thoughts on ayahuasca?
have you done it?
are you a certified/non-certified shaman?

visualizing all of us at a ceremony together.

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

In response Daphne Kay to her Publication

I cooked it for my wifey more as ten times.
The most effektive plant on our earth.
DMT for everyone, my thoughts.

(1) Show this thread

ever try muscle testing to see what is best for your body? I use this method for vitamins/food, etc. nice to be able to see what your body accepts/rejects. kind of like a battery with +- charges.. and if its a person that your body rejects, white angelica is the answer! 😂 here’s a youtube video teaching muscle testing/kinesiology. great tool to know and teach!
https://youtu.be/2pD_KeWCFaQ

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

My buddy has been contacted by a lab for his growth. They want his for testing on PTSD patients and brain trauma patients. I love his work!

AMEN! Its like paying for a beach badge to sit on the beach 🙃
drives me wild

Ayahuasca?

In response Northy UK. to his Publication

great question

(1) Show this thread

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

amen2dat🍄💚✅

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Just FYI we dont need shrooms or anything else to take some pretty fookn amazing!

Welcome to Nana's world!

Texas patriot; love my state, country and 4 guys(Hubs, son and 2 furry dudes). God has blessed me.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

amazing trips? just guessing

(1) Show this thread

We have already Won. 💫💖⭐💜🌎 WWG1WGA

😆

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

In response LADY QF THE LAKE to his Publication

I had a video last year of some mushrooms releasing spores in response to my voice it was neat to watch.

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

In response LADY QF THE LAKE to his Publication

Shroom Vibes

(5) Show this thread

This is going to be Epic. Enjoy the show 🍿

In the waves of change is where you find your true direction...

watched a rose grow out of a flower pot in my room once. Pretty incredible. long time ago though.

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

my drug of choice…have had to have my head on a swivel my whole life

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

I am in agreement with You here fren. Its shroomy when ever we want round here too. Come visit not to far upstate. :)

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

😳😜😎 nice!

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

🤣

(4) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Have not eaten shrooms in 6 years. Laughed my ass off on an island camping with friends. Gotta be outdoors !

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

so true, outside is the best, esp barefoot wading into a lake

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

Definitely outside!! 😁

(2) Show this thread

🙏 Amene. 14 months micro dosing. Occasional shuttles 😎. Pharma is dead to me. The 'box' no longer exists thanks to shrooms.

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Here to support my President, my country and THE CHILDREN 🙏🏻🙏🏻 🙏🏻 💥💥THE STAGE IS SET💥💥

But we are TWO days ahead of schedule.. 👊🏻😎💥
Tell It VK

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

In response Blonde Bunny11 to her Publication

🤞 25 minutes and it will be 6PM in UK

(1) Show this thread

Truth Will Set you Free! Love OUR President Trump! #TrumpWon2020 #DigitalSoldier4God & Country #WWG1WGA I FOLLOW ALL Patriots back!!!

Kratom is pretty amazing Red Maeng Da my fav, all natural, fantastic for arthritis pain & stress.

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

logic and good sense does not Profit and give Power for Pharma Nazis

Only followers of this user (@Mystogan) can see their posts

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Can we purchase psilocybin online yet? You had mentioned micro-dosing at one point.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

looks like just spores right now

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

💙💚

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

hahahahahahahahahaha truth

(1) Show this thread

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

My husband got 6 years for 2.8 grams ( a joint worth) of cannabis. He had to serve half before he was paroled. Good grief and people of color think they gotz it bad.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

That is insane. Nancy Regan vibes.

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

Every seed bearing plant = food as medicine & medicine as food - YouTube

In Eden, God gave every plant for food- and more!Genesis 1:29-30 reads, “Then God said, ‘I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth a...