Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.🌻

are shrooms legal yet?

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response Daphne Kay to her Publication

i want to know who put it here to begin with.........ya'll do know when you alter your consciousness through alcohol, cannabis, ANYTHING - you open yourself up to the invisible enemy. you absolutely have to know wtf you're doing - in this reality - if you choose to engage. probably the reason why Trump doesn't drink, smoke, etc. he knows what's out there. i stopped using years ago when i had things happen that would otherwise not had happened when i was in total control of my vessel/mind.

Also wondering, are shrooms used for PTSD treatments? I don't understand the "medicinal" benefits, but am concerned about definite mind altering behaviors that have irreversible consequences. Reasoning abilities are skewed. Sad but want to think maybe a false post? idk. Praying for wisdom. Thanks. ❤️

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @TruthAlwaysGood in this post can reply

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response TruthAlways Good to her Publication

they made them legal here in the last year or so - for PTSD - under the use of a physician/mental health professional. i'm iffy on that - even for PTSD treatment. there is also a trend with cannabis flower - which is getting hard to find here as most is being used for wax and other VERY high thc concentrates (that word comes from local dispensaries). they want a whacked out youth and society. in my day, the thc was low - you could smoke a whole joint before really getting the effect you wanted. today? "one dab will do ya". it's insane. i knew drugs should NEVER be in the hands of the government control. the whole legalization movement was bad for the people.

To quote my Granny: "I don't understand all I know about it"! But I believe in GOD's Sovereignty. Truth. Light. Love. And His

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

Thank you so much. I'm glad to be beyond this influential force, but can see how it would be so easy to "try" or be subject to method of "treatment.". Don't know the addictive properties of them, but any mind altering substances screw up reasoning abilities and can lead to making poor decisions for your lifepath. Thank you for the clarifications. I'm from the 60's and glad I've made it this far. Being more cautious in my older and "wiser" choices.😁 Blessings to you❣️

(1) Show this thread