Its going to be anticlimactic for Anons.
Boring even.
But it is happening.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Whatever "it" is...Imma hit my knees and pray.

God loving MAGA man. Peace Please spread the truth anyway any where you can God bless

Not boring people still putting their lives on the line. People still dying.
Lots to clean up

Boring is a nice change.

I'm sure there will be plenty to keep everyone intrigued and very, very interested; even Anons.
Bring on all that boring; I'm excited for it!

My Ancestors and Roots 🇩🇪🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything #Everything has meaning `my/path/to /q'

Biden putch against maga Patriots,.. Red Oktober

My Ancestors and Roots 🇩🇪🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything #Everything has meaning `my/path/to /q'

In response S0f17 UM+ "Mememento" to his Publication

Interesting,..right?

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

Boring you say?
I don't think so!

Enjoying the direction of this movie.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

I am a patient person.
Boring works for me.
Patience is the key.
Who knows better than DJT and JFKjr about being patient.

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

Nothing boring about it -scumbags going down everyday.
We will not win until the public has SEEN the truth not heard about it.
Nothing about being biblical sounds boring. I do not get your post.

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Our resilience is going to be tested... we're going to come through with flying colors.... because... if we could wait this long we can wait longer.... long enough to witness all the waking of the asleep!🙏

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

If we savor every win, it will be even more magnificent.
ThankQ as always, VK...YOU have played much more of a role than I believe you realize in keeping us all going, even in the tough patches.

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

i remembered this just now; needed this message today :) thank you.

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

I read that even Anons will be surprised. Looking forward to the conclusion!

trying to destroy the matrix and Satan in the airwaves brainwaves. Save the family . Praise God freedom

oh its funny in my area a person is running for some type of govt job but his name is Patrick Vincente and his sign is a big ass duck lol go figure

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

Elon = The Boring Company.
Trump tweets “Boring!” during the Democrat debates.
Trump calls Twitter “very boring” and BORING.

Christian Patriot seeker of truth and justice #savethechildren

In response Whites QWall to his Publication

that's it!!!!!!

Christian Patriot seeker of truth and justice #savethechildren

In response Whites QWall to his Publication

😁During his drilling projekt he discovers a large underground complex this is how the world finds out about what the deep state has been doing. that would work 😁

(3) Show this thread

I am Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

For me its anti climatic… then i step away from my phone/computer… go to the local gas station and listen to the wonderful sounds of the people who are newly awakened… i live vicariously through their journey. I then remember what this is all for…. The freedom of the people of the world! There is nothing more rewarding than helping people in the greatest time in history!

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

because we kicked their ass
not even close

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

😂😂

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

KeK

(4) Show this thread

Follower of Jesus-Wife-Mother-Stepmonster-Granny-Love My Country

Knowing that peole will be safer, at least for a time, is very exciting. Wouldn't want to be a teacher trying to explain all this to the lie-educated. Rejoicing over some extreme evil stopped is party time for me. Might even eat some carbs!!

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

I'm not sure about this.
Im thinking Anons are
going to jump up and down with a big shout of WooHoo!
equal rights and peace
cant wait

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

I understand what you're saying...but I am still excited. Each moment that passes we are getting closer and closer. I can walk silently with a smile on my face. I can see the finish line...it's going to be a beautiful world and that is where I am focused.

Damaged soldier. Tired but hanging on.

if we the people ever see justice, it wont be boring. Why dont you just tell us. I feel like a dog dragged behind a truck.

"gentlemen, we are going to annihilate the enemy, and shall meet again at dinner"

-Han Hsin

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

IABB
¿ 👑 ?

Excommunicated explorer examining experienced existence; extrapolating exhibited expectations.

I WANT boring. Being gaslit my entire life has been draining and frustrating as all hell...I just want to be left alone in peace where I can live out the rest of my life away from society.

Banned on multiple platforms. Love God/Family/Country to the core. Save The Children. Lifelong Geek. Awake 25+ years. Always more to learn.

I hope so.

All this talk of war and darkness drains my positive energy.

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Anons will spread the "boring" cure world wide😎

😉

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Knowing Trump, I doubt it...

But if this is truly the case, so be it.

We’re working together to save America and if I’m personally going to have a boring future if it saves America — it was more than worth it.

“Ask not what your country can do for you – ask what you can do for your country,” -JFK

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

🙏🇺🇸Amen

Only followers of this user (@FreedomF) can see their posts

(8) Show this thread

Military Intelligence.
https://qposts.online/post/14