#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Its going to be anticlimactic for Anons.
Boring even.
But it is happening.

Knowing Trump, I doubt it...

But if this is truly the case, so be it.

We’re working together to save America and if I’m personally going to have a boring future if it saves America — it was more than worth it.

“Ask not what your country can do for you – ask what you can do for your country,” -JFK

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@FreedomF) can see their posts

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

🙏🇺🇸Amen

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

Said b4-I’ll take boring. Think of it as a fight. Combatants have been broken-they know they cannot win. I will relish watching the cleanup while I eat my popcorn. Tired of “something” hanging out there that I think, I know will happen, but has not.

merci le Saint 🙏☘️😇

Child of God ✨⭐️☀️🔥👑 Staunch ‘take no prisoners’ Patriot 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Defender of the defenseless ⚔️⚔️⚔️

There’ll be nothing boring about your future. 😁

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

So much to learn. I'm like WTF we have to fixed this BS -> why can we not burn it down????
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ar-tD2axYz4&list=PLKxKxJEwUr52H2k97teZqbXPMeBn9lBN5&index=5

is someone with me? or am i just a program? am i all alone? is anyone else here?

In response Mrs. America to her Publication

There are AI programs designed to convince others that they are real people.
There are real people that act like AI.
But possibly there are AI programs that believe they are real people.
Woohoo!

In response Mrs. America to her Publication

Humans are humans. We are not a simulation. We are here for an education. Our goal isn't to break the matrix. It is to learn enough and love enough to transcend it.

(3) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana was just thinking today, I reposted one of VKs post and the last sentence of the post said something like,
A selfless act will change it all"

The first thing that went thr my mind was what an honor it would be to be that person, these earth suits are just temporary anyway.

Idk what VK saw but it took a selfless act by Jesus the first time, and I wonder what and who that will be this time. Hopefully this person will not go thr that kind of suffering.

It would be a bitter sweet, not getting to see this to the end, but then the honor to be given the job by God to make the difference would be awesome as well.

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Trumpy is going to step in and negotiate a cease fire with Ukraine V Russia. He becomes hero and then the knockout punch? 🙏

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Are they going to cover the sky with narcissist remover?🤣
Turning horrible people into God loving humans?
Lots of people truly believe in their hearts
"THEY are all that",
They will take your last breath kind of people.
So sad.

(3) Show this thread