#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Its going to be anticlimactic for Anons.
Boring even.
But it is happening.

Only people mentioned by @TheHermitPepe in this post can reply

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

KeK

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

😂😂

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

You don't. You find a fem-Anon who you don't have to say a word to, except, "good morning sweetie, how are we going to change the world today?"

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Spot on! Spouse Anon has no idea that I'm part of the great awakening team that is saving the world!
He told me he didn't want me on social media.
I'm okay with being undercover and being anonymous.
All glory goes to God! 🙏❤️

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

Amen Auntie ! Love it , can't stop a warrior's heart

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

Hubby believes about 80% of what I share with him, I think. He's slowly over the last year especially started really paying attention to what I'm sharing. He believes it....but he doesn't want to know the details. I think honestly...that he has a misinterpretation of what the Bible means by..."Be ignorant of evil..." He believes it...but can't handle the details...especially about the children or the satanic practices. I get it...I've had many sleepless nights where I just had to step back and stop going down rabbit holes because it just hurt my heart and I think broke me down too much to find out the truth. So I get it. But he knows I do tons of research and sometimes he'll ask me what's wrong...and I just have to say....you don't want to know...with tears streaming down my face. He just says...thank you. So I am appreciative of THIS platform to decompress on...learn from...and just be in that knowledge with others who get it and keep persevering in spite of the pain it brings.

(2) Show this thread