ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

'It' ain't coming to the future. God Wins.

Proud Deplorable, Love my 4 rescue pups, my country and our TRUE President DONALD J TRUMP!! Banner pic of our Pres, I was that close to him!

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

All I can tell you is that I am sick of looking at this shit. We know they are evil, we are like and echo chamber here, it's others we have to spread this message too and I am pretty sure there are no normies looking up AU...

AU is bridge. When the time comes, and it will come soon, we will share our knowledge across other platforms. Even Anons here don't know complete truth. The real truth is stranger then fiction and we just know small part of it.

In response QLou BellaBoo to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

vibes
+ t/s = 111

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

I agree whole heartedly

In the waves of change is where you find your true direction...

@johnnyq last week I wrote this last comment to George..maybe a coincidence..maybe not, but I definitely feel like we are the bridge too

In response Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ to her Publication

There are no coincidences.

(1) Show this thread

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

:)

🔥88 33

The job’s primary role is to teach others what truthiness looks like. That’s constant.

Nothing would surprise me anymore. How much more awake could I be? I appreciate you sharing your insights. Very appreciated.

In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication

Being and Anon on AU, you're part of the disclosure. The best thing is that Anons are being guided to discover the truth collectively.

(1) Show this thread

Aussie Patriot. Nasty1 on twit-ta . I walk my own path, share my own thoughts & my own digs.

There is so much that we know but there is also so much that we will never know, the puzzle is way to big to solve on our own and even with the help of others we many never find all the pieces to this puzzle. We many never see the fruits of our labour, but that doesn't meant we should stop planting seeds.

In response nasty 123 to his Publication

It might be very simple at the end and easy to explain. The choice to believe or to accept that truth might be difficult.

(1) Show this thread

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

You know this how? I, for one, feel like we are being led down the garden path….straight into the box cars. The analogy about boiling frogs is fitting too. Proove me wrong. We are sick and tired of being told to dig and hang in there for “just a little while longer” when our entire country is being destroyed and it’s being allowed to continue. We should be demanding arrests! All of us! Non-stop! None of this stops until we all say NO MORE!! Where is Durham? Where are all the indictments?

Texas patriot; love my state, country and 4 guys(Hubs, son and 2 furry dudes). God has blessed me.

In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication

And the Hunter laptop, what's the hold up there? We've known about it for what seems like forever. Time for a moab! 💣💥
I'm with you Cowgirl! This is rough for a Texan who doesn't comprehend piddle-farting 😄 when there's work to be done. Maybe us digital players don't have all the sightlines that determine the next stategic move in this complicated game. So I wait, pray and focus on keeping my vibes high. Definitely not always easy.

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication

If we (You) wouldnt have dug, you wouldnt have even known that our country is being destroyed, its happening, keep digging and AU shares alot of the progress being made. we all break with impatience and get frustrated, you are among friends here who get it and you.

(4) Show this thread

Warrior on my knees a digital warrior GOD BROUGHT ME HERE Here I am LORD is it WWG1WGA MEGA justice War room is where I take my battles

true we dig we know some we think we know other things but one thing for sure we see it unfold and we know that we know. sounds like a riddle i know but that is faith that is discernment knowing what is real and believing enough to have faith.

In response Renee White to her Publication

It's a giant Puzzle that is still not solved.

(1) Show this thread

If anyone tries to tell me they are Jesus 2.0 that is the end of that shit. NOT saying that is the suggestion. My life may not be perfect, mainly cause I married a prick. BUT I DO know who is FAITHFUL< GOD> JESUS< AND THE HOLY SPIRIT>

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Love you for your brutal honesty and enduring faith! Right there beside you, sis!

(1) Show this thread