ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

'It' ain't coming to the future. God Wins.

Proud Deplorable, Love my 4 rescue pups, my country and our TRUE President DONALD J TRUMP!! Banner pic of our Pres, I was that close to him!

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

All I can tell you is that I am sick of looking at this shit. We know they are evil, we are like and echo chamber here, it's others we have to spread this message too and I am pretty sure there are no normies looking up AU...

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response QLou BellaBoo to his Publication

AU is bridge. When the time comes, and it will come soon, we will share our knowledge across other platforms. Even Anons here don't know complete truth. The real truth is stranger then fiction and we just know small part of it.

If anyone tries to tell me they are Jesus 2.0 that is the end of that shit. NOT saying that is the suggestion. My life may not be perfect, mainly cause I married a prick. BUT I DO know who is FAITHFUL< GOD> JESUS< AND THE HOLY SPIRIT>

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @AmericanFoster in this post can reply

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Love you for your brutal honesty and enduring faith! Right there beside you, sis!