You can encode information in the relative timestamps of posts. The amount of covert data in social media (inc Q drops) could be enormous. Communicating in plain sight is a niche art, but a fun one! (And that's just one of the more trivial schemes...)

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Some anons used to make fun of me saying timestamps werent how they were talking to us

now theyre all doing timestamps and I am laughing at them on the inside

I am a Peak Performance nerd who owns a platform of businesses and products that help people break bad habits and reach their potential.

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

can you fill me in on one thing they have told us that turned out to be useful , applicable, or timely? looking for some evidence ! thank you 🙏🏽

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

In response Anthony Michael to his Publication

Im sorry Im long past proving Q's validity
just hang on and pay attn

I am a Peak Performance nerd who owns a platform of businesses and products that help people break bad habits and reach their potential.

been paying attention for 2 years and havent seen one decode or piece of communication away from the Q board.

what a joke at all these decoders who acf like everytbing VK posts is a code , but simultaneously cant even come up with the same answers? 🤣🤣🤣

Dont put people down who are still learning. Looks like you YOURSELF are still learning too. Better learn to be kind.

You want to learn to code start here.

https://youtu.be/OXbVZc10lnk

Vortex Math Part 1 and 2 Nikola Tesla 3 6 9 The Key To Universe - YouTube

In this video, I will Explain The Importance of Mathematics in our lives. The Vortex MathMathematics, as we know it today, is only a tool to symbolize quanti...

“here! watch some free mason math to understand why none of us come up with the same message!”

do you understand why someone would be confused? or no?

Only people mentioned by @AnthonyMichael in this post can reply

God created math

freemasons are not all bad

you need to learn discernment

I suggest you start praying and stop attacking me and my people asking for evidence when ITS ALL AROUND YOU

are you close to GOD at all?

yeah super close, he told me to ask you, but you arent complying he said

(1) Show this thread