You can encode information in the relative timestamps of posts. The amount of covert data in social media (inc Q drops) could be enormous. Communicating in plain sight is a niche art, but a fun one! (And that's just one of the more trivial schemes...)

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Some anons used to make fun of me saying timestamps werent how they were talking to us

now theyre all doing timestamps and I am laughing at them on the inside

can you fill me in on one thing they have told us that turned out to be useful , applicable, or timely? looking for some evidence ! thank you πŸ™πŸ½

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @AnthonyMichael in this post can reply

In response Anthony Michael to his Publication

I am a Peak Performance nerd who owns a platform of businesses and products that help people break bad habits and reach their potential.

In response Not Important to his Publication

this looks like the reaction of β€œdecoders” when you ask them to β€œdecode” something 🀣🀣🀣🀣

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Anthony Michael to his Publication

Im sorry Im long past proving Q's validity
just hang on and pay attn

I am a Peak Performance nerd who owns a platform of businesses and products that help people break bad habits and reach their potential.

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

been paying attention for 2 years and havent seen one decode or piece of communication away from the Q board.

what a joke at all these decoders who acf like everytbing VK posts is a code , but simultaneously cant even come up with the same answers? 🀣🀣🀣

(1) Show this thread