You can encode information in the relative timestamps of posts. The amount of covert data in social media (inc Q drops) could be enormous. Communicating in plain sight is a niche art, but a fun one! (And that's just one of the more trivial schemes...)

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

And vibezzz these are 55!

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! ๐Ÿฅฐ๐ŸฅฐGod Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธWWG1WGA. ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ God always wins. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Absolutely ๐Ÿ’ฏaccurate. It is fun trying to solve the clues. It helps keep the mind sharp.

๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฟ๐ŸŒŽ

and pretty genius as well!!

Professional Free Spirit โœจ On a Mission for Mother Hearth๐Ÿ’š #KennedyVision Ambassador ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ #FamilyIsEverything๐Ÿ’–

#*_-_-ฯ€โˆ†ยฐ|

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

HIDE AND TALK IN PLAIN SIGHT COMS ONGOING IN DELTAS

I believe these last years will be studied for a thousand years... and they will still be discovering things.

Patiently waiting for the storm. Love my country. OMG Podesta in the news again, letโ€™s goooo!

I have also been thinking about the power of words spoken and words unspoken. i think its important to speak all your words out loud.

one world undivided with liberty and justice for all https://twitter.com/verndewd https://www.bitchute.com/channel/UnlManuURgPw/

im always on the lookout for comms, im sure you are as well.

I am a Peak Performance nerd who owns a platform of businesses and products that help people break bad habits and reach their potential.

In response vernon nielsen to his Publication

โ€ฆ$&ยฅ

(1) Show this thread

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

I wish we had the secret timestamp decoder ring. As things stand, timestamps are more entertaining for us, than useful. โ€œLAYERS upon LAYERSโ€ is an understatement.

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

I bet itโ€™s โ€œrepeating recursive layers at different scopes with a monoidal algebra of concatenation and two degrees of freedomโ€.

But what would I knowโ€ฆ

(1) Show this thread

711 ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

fun with #'s....

And I said, โ€œHere am I. Send me!" ๐Ÿ•Š

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

BQQM

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker โœ๐Ÿ‰๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿชถโšœโš“๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

Some anons used to make fun of me saying timestamps werent how they were talking to us

now theyre all doing timestamps and I am laughing at them on the inside

I am a Peak Performance nerd who owns a platform of businesses and products that help people break bad habits and reach their potential.

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

can you fill me in on one thing they have told us that turned out to be useful , applicable, or timely? looking for some evidence ! thank you ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

>.

Life is what you make itโค๏ธโค๏ธ #WWG1WGA #POTUS #CULT45 #SaveTheChildren #MAGA #Lovemygirls #TheGreatAwakeningWorldwide

In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication

honest question VKโ€”you said awhile back we woukd never get to APL 10...we have been at 9.09 for quite a long time๐Ÿฅฒ how much more do we need to see to make it to the finish line? Praying its SOON๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication

:)

(3) Show this thread