You can encode information in the relative timestamps of posts. The amount of covert data in social media (inc Q drops) could be enormous. Communicating in plain sight is a niche art, but a fun one! (And that's just one of the more trivial schemes...)

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Some anons used to make fun of me saying timestamps werent how they were talking to us

now theyre all doing timestamps and I am laughing at them on the inside

I am a Peak Performance nerd who owns a platform of businesses and products that help people break bad habits and reach their potential.

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

can you fill me in on one thing they have told us that turned out to be useful , applicable, or timely? looking for some evidence ! thank you πŸ™πŸ½

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Anthony Michael to his Publication

Im sorry Im long past proving Q's validity
just hang on and pay attn

I am a Peak Performance nerd who owns a platform of businesses and products that help people break bad habits and reach their potential.

been paying attention for 2 years and havent seen one decode or piece of communication away from the Q board.

what a joke at all these decoders who acf like everytbing VK posts is a code , but simultaneously cant even come up with the same answers? 🀣🀣🀣

Dont put people down who are still learning. Looks like you YOURSELF are still learning too. Better learn to be kind.

You want to learn to code start here.

https://youtu.be/OXbVZc10lnk

Vortex Math Part 1 and 2 Nikola Tesla 3 6 9 The Key To Universe - YouTube

In this video, I will Explain The Importance of Mathematics in our lives. The Vortex MathMathematics, as we know it today, is only a tool to symbolize quanti...

you already made me watch this. still havent seen why not one messaged has been decoded and used

if these decodes where indeed happening, t would be incredibly easy to provide instances and posts from the past that are verifiable communication ?

why waste so much time?

Only people mentioned by @AnthonyMichael in this post can reply

I lay out comms straight from the military all day everyday it is the farthest thing from a waste of time

what do you do everyday?

work to pay taxes to pedophiles ?

Back in the 'early days' of Q there was a web site that had tons of Q and great awakening memes. I always thought that in order for there to be so many of those things, right at the very beginning of the phenomenon that there was a lot of prep work done prior to disseminating the information out to the internet--all that art and all those info-graphs weren't just created and produced over-night--it had to take at least months--probably years to do all of those.
My question about the military coms, which I admit that I haven't kept up with as much as some other things, is--How much of it do you think is coming directly from the Q team? Are there certain branches that are putting out more coms related to the great awakening than others? Are they all taking part in the coms? Do you think the content of the posts are talking about current battles and missions that are actually going on in real time, and they're disguising them as training exercises?

(1) Show this thread