You can encode information in the relative timestamps of posts. The amount of covert data in social media (inc Q drops) could be enormous. Communicating in plain sight is a niche art, but a fun one! (And that's just one of the more trivial schemes...)

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Some anons used to make fun of me saying timestamps werent how they were talking to us

now theyre all doing timestamps and I am laughing at them on the inside

I am a Peak Performance nerd who owns a platform of businesses and products that help people break bad habits and reach their potential.

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

can you fill me in on one thing they have told us that turned out to be useful , applicable, or timely? looking for some evidence ! thank you 🙏🏽

In response Anthony Michael to his Publication

this looks like the reaction of “decoders” when you ask them to “decode” something 🤣🤣🤣🤣

In response Not Important to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @AnthonyMichael in this post can reply

In response Anthony Michael to his Publication

😂😂😂i was looking for "poking the bear" but got this😂😂😂👍🏻

& lots has & is & will happen(ed)(ing)☀️
👀👈🏻 words

🧠🤯👀👈🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

I am a Peak Performance nerd who owns a platform of businesses and products that help people break bad habits and reach their potential.

In response Not Important to his Publication

why does every person hanging under@vincentkennedy s posts come up with something different?

if its comms, how could it possible be useful or relevant if nobody understands the message or gets to the same conclusion?

if there are examples of clear cut communication, why cant someone provide any?

if theres so many examples, surely providing one wouldnt hurt anything?

why does the Q board say no outside comms?

why do people think VK knows anything to start decoding him?

who here has answers?

seems like nobody 😭

(1) Show this thread