May I please ask a favor? 🙏If you get a chance, Please say a little Prayer for me & send some good vibe energy my way🙏 I injured my tailbone a couple of months ago & have done everything to try to heal it. I went to the urgent care twice already. Since I moved here it took 2 months to get in to see a New Doctor. Well, I finally see a Doctor today. I just want some relief, but it may just take time more to heal🙏 It’s really put a damper on my plans for the time being... I am literally restricted on what I can physically do😭... It hurts so bad. Anyhow, please pray for me if you get a chance🙏 Much Love 💕 God Bless Ya’ll🙏

Only people mentioned by @KiKiLove1111 in this post can reply

I’ll be praying for you ❤️🙏

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

In response Captain Rick to his Publication

🙏❤️ Thank You Ry 💙🙏 You know that I have been dealing with this for a while & it has put a damper on my Travel Trailer plans for a couple of months right now :( Really, this is the major thing holding me back :(
I guess it is Gods Timing 🙏 I gotta be all healed up before even thinking of hitting the road🙏
Anyways, enough about me...
How are you & how was your day? I pray it was all Sunshine, Rainbows, & Butterflies :) ☀️🌈🦋

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker 🙏💫 finding my own path forward ♾️

Praying for you 🙏 💕

Paul St. John had a very serious tailbone injury when his helicopter was shot down in Viet Nam. His story of an indigenous doctor fixing it is amazing. It was a very simple fix that took only minutes--not saying yours is the same kind of injury though. Paul went on later to open the first school of Neuromuscular Therapy in Florida--he studied the work of Janet Travel, JFK's personal physician who is the one who created neuromuscular therapy. The school has changed hands but Paul is still around. Short of all this, maybe investigate yoga for tailbone injuries. Blessings and healing light to you.....

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Definitely sending prayers and loving vibes your way KiKi🙏❤️🙏

Proud California woman who Supports #Trump2020 #TrumpWON #RNsForTrump #WWG1WGA #NCSWIC #MAGA #SaveTheChildren ❤️President Trump

praying🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼 Lay on your side. stay off of it. i hurt mine and it took a long time to heal. staying off helps.

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

Husband used a neck pillow like the ones you use on an airline.. used it for siting and it kept pressure off his tail bone till it healed.. helped to alleviate the pain and aided in healing.

Ill say a prayer for you. Buutttt… I want YOU to go see a chiropractor!! That’s what i did when i hurt my back and found out i had bulging discs! The chiropractor was THEE ONLY THING that helped take some pain away and ultimately after about 5/6 sessions with him re-aligning and adjusting my back/discs, I was PAIN FREE and back to 100%!!!

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

Doc said after MRI, I could look into possible Chiropractor ... just wants to see MRI first. Thank you for this advice... I don’t know why, but I feel a little scared to go to a Chiropractor, lolz 😂 I am sure it will be great to do :) , but I get nervous all the popping... 😳😬 Do you recommend getting massages too?

(1) Show this thread

Fought in the 2016 meme war Was kicked off Twitter 4 times I have my badge of honor Midnight Rider, Anon, God, and Country #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

🙏

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

Prayers for complete and Total Healing for You!

sending so much love and healing energies and prayers, kiki 🙏🏻

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

Sorry to say it took my husband over a year.

had same, slow to heal,
this helps: side, center, side

So sorry to hear that! I did that snow skiing when I was young! does take a long time! get a cushion (ment for behind surgery) to sit on! relieves pressure on tail bone ! Love to you Honey girl! 🙏🏼🥰❤️🥰🙏🏼

Mom, g'ma, believer, caregiver, I stop in to get truth and relieve stress. Thanks to all you brave souls!

🙏🏼🙏🏼💕

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

Praying for healing comfort to surround you!🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏
Try acupuncture?

In response Desert Dog to his Publication

No, not yet... this is on my list to check out too 🙏🙏🙏 Thank You :) ❤️

(1) Show this thread

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

Amen beautiful !