🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

May I please ask a favor? 🙏If you get a chance, Please say a little Prayer for me & send some good vibe energy my way🙏 I injured my tailbone a couple of months ago & have done everything to try to heal it. I went to the urgent care twice already. Since I moved here it took 2 months to get in to see a New Doctor. Well, I finally see a Doctor today. I just want some relief, but it may just take time more to heal🙏 It’s really put a damper on my plans for the time being... I am literally restricted on what I can physically do😭... It hurts so bad. Anyhow, please pray for me if you get a chance🙏 Much Love 💕 God Bless Ya’ll🙏

Ill say a prayer for you. Buutttt… I want YOU to go see a chiropractor!! That’s what i did when i hurt my back and found out i had bulging discs! The chiropractor was THEE ONLY THING that helped take some pain away and ultimately after about 5/6 sessions with him re-aligning and adjusting my back/discs, I was PAIN FREE and back to 100%!!!

Only people mentioned by @TheQuietStorm17 in this post can reply

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

Doc said after MRI, I could look into possible Chiropractor ... just wants to see MRI first. Thank you for this advice... I don’t know why, but I feel a little scared to go to a Chiropractor, lolz 😂 I am sure it will be great to do :) , but I get nervous all the popping... 😳😬 Do you recommend getting massages too?

Not all are the crackin bones kind. some just adjust and rehabilitate the areas where it’s needed. and trust me… the bone crackin ones are anazing cuz it feels sooooo good! it may sound harsh or intense nut trust me… Its not! its amazing!!!

Just for what it’s worth… With my back issue, tmi, but i couldn’t even push to pee or poop without screaming and crying in pain!!! If it weren’t for the chiropractor readjusting my back and realigning it, I would never have had the chance to get back to myself in the short time i did! it was literally a Godsend to and for me! I absolutely, without a hesitation would recommend you do so! You’ll be thanking me later!

(2) Show this thread