🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

May I please ask a favor? 🙏If you get a chance, Please say a little Prayer for me & send some good vibe energy my way🙏 I injured my tailbone a couple of months ago & have done everything to try to heal it. I went to the urgent care twice already. Since I moved here it took 2 months to get in to see a New Doctor. Well, I finally see a Doctor today. I just want some relief, but it may just take time more to heal🙏 It’s really put a damper on my plans for the time being... I am literally restricted on what I can physically do😭... It hurts so bad. Anyhow, please pray for me if you get a chance🙏 Much Love 💕 God Bless Ya’ll🙏

I’ll be praying for you ❤️🙏

🙏❤️ Thank You Ry 💙🙏 You know that I have been dealing with this for a while & it has put a damper on my Travel Trailer plans for a couple of months right now :( Really, this is the major thing holding me back :(
I guess it is Gods Timing 🙏 I gotta be all healed up before even thinking of hitting the road🙏
Anyways, enough about me...
How are you & how was your day? I pray it was all Sunshine, Rainbows, & Butterflies :) ☀️🌈🦋

In response Captain Rick to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @KiKiLove1111 in this post can reply

Im so sorry but know youre going to heal and be out on the road soon! My day has been great. Its been a vibey one!!

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

In response Captain Rick to his Publication

Noice !!! Let’s all be Vibby Vibin’ together
🥰♾💖♾💙🥰

(1) Show this thread