Future generations will look at this nonsense with incredulity and amazement.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Similar to how government's and other corporations force legal policies, regulations, statutes, codes, starts, and gets worse.
But hey the world was going to feel the pain of agenda 21, agenda 2030.
Return to sender with a cease and desist letter, lawful notice.
Report them and take more down, sting operation?

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

This is like me getting free Hockey games over the border back in the 80s and CBC finding out. This is ridiculous.

Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

I guess they can't believe anyone would choose to live without having an idiot box in their home, watching mind-numbing programs. (I wish I could go back to those days without one - but hubby would complain too much.)

“Telling the truth is fun.” ― Andrew Breitbart

I merely phoned up licensing and told them that I do not watch live or recorded BBC on any device and I never will. They have not bothered me for three years now.

Is this the start of how slowly little by little, we will be renting everything we own from the government, like Klaus Schwab he plans for us?

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Future Generations will vomit and shiss over this...

The knowledge of the past always predicts the future....manipulation or not. God already won.

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

You need a gun😀

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

Haha who watches and records their shit

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

surprised britain does not have an internet license..yet

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

yep. I thought laws here were bad. Having law to pay for BBC would bew like having to pay for CNN

I do love a post that makes me pull up a dictionary

Seriously??

Lives on the Isle Of Wight Ooooooarghhhhh

I got the exact same letter this week. I thought they gave up as they started addressing the letter to the occupier but they have started addressing me again. Can’t get all of us 😆 I am not paying for bullshit I don’t watch and detest.

I’ve received similar letters and someone even turned up at my property with a warrant to search a house for a tv set. The harassment I have endured from these people has been ridiculous!

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

A TV license?

In response Lizard Acres to his Publication

started before i was born...its a british thing

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

Give me a way to find them and Ill sick all the Pepes on them indirectly
they wont know it came from you

I had one yesterday too Martin. When my children were small, two police officers came to my house to arrest me as I owed £35 of my £1000 fine for not having a tv licence. They had to go ask my neighbour to lend me the money or I would have been taken there and then. My daughter’s Aunt actually went to jail for not having a T.V licence. I am standing my ground this time! I will not pay as I dont watch the shitty BBC!

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

In response Dragonfly Bee to her Publication

bloody hell

(1) Show this thread

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Martin, was this letter addressed to you? These people have nothing more important to do. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

Want me 2 troll them for U ?

;)

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

What I do, toss & burn, to release the vampiric energy. Taking one's power back is not getting to the point of intimidation-aka Fear based emotion. It is all an illusion. Time to rise up & resist the corrupt system, only as united WW can bring the criminals to their knees & blow up their LOOSH system. ⚖️⚡✨ #RevoltNResist#GuiltNoMore#FearNoMore#KnowTheDivineGod_dessIsWithUsWithFreewillChoiceOnFreedom#wwg1wga

Jesus is my Savior! Patriot, Wife, Mother, Grammie to 7 great kiddos. Daughter of WW2 Veteran. #FamilyisEverything I love President Trump!

WTF!

Future generations?
Man I'm looking at that and can hardly believe it's real!

WWG1WGA 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🇬🇧🇺🇲 Q spoke to me in drop 4566 😇

🇬🇧🤦😭

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Comes with electricity bill where I live. Must pay, and a few meaningless taxes on electricity too. Taxes almost double the amount you need to pay.

Don’t they know you have an Army of FROGS behind you?? 🐸🐸

Every ending is a New Beginning 🤍 ✨ For God and Country. ❤️🇺🇸 Psalm 18:2 The LORD is my rock. Everything Happens for a Reason

😳

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

is that real?

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I don’t have a TV. It’s a legalised scam. But then all taxes are.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
(3) Show this thread

what??????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!