Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Please pass onto Artic Warrior -
She's correct - Bloodline and Blood type are not the same.

Think about your own family, and all the different blood "types" in just one immediate family.

Im B- and i was just asked psychic ivan Ivan Teller about this in his webinar tonight. He said it strengthens my ability to tap into my metaphysical powers, and can tap into the higher astral realms easier. its connected to alot of hidden darkness that “they”dont want us to knwo about.

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

Blood is Holy to God. It's why He requires sacrifice for sin. It's why Yeshua shed His for us. They will suffer greatly.

We dont know The bloodline of God or Jesus or Adam and Eve because they didnt have fkin labs back then. its all a guess on their part. My blood is AB positive and im just proud that I know that, Doctors in my life time are surprised that i actually know my blood type. We are all a watered down version of God period. Every time our kids marry and have kids a little bit of the blood is watered down. unless your bloodline is all incest. is that what We’re fighting families who dont let anyone else in. Are they looking for a traitor who stepped out and mixed their blood? These people are STUPID.

The Sacred Blue Tent Channel on Telegram
The Sacred Druze
https://t.me/TheSacredBlueTentChannel/51945

Is it the Druze bloodline?

Following God's path of Truth via Presidents Kennedy, Trump & John Jr. We are The Light as God's Children. Pray to Win The War.

The Cabal are stupid enough to believe the bloodline of Jesus' Family would get covid-tested!! -These People are Stupid.

In response Grant Wilson to his Publication

Yep.

Truth seeker, writer, painter, fur-mom 🐶🐱 Yeshua 🙏👑

In response Grant Wilson to his Publication

23&me didnt work, so they thought covid would work. Now that didnt work, 23&me is back

(2) Show this thread

They will kill like 98 percent of the populous, so that.

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

What exactly will they do if they find someone with this blood type?

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Why? What is this about?

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

I agree that their can be a half- bloodline thru Mary who gave birth to siblings of Jesus with Joseph being the father. But I cannot entertain the notion that Jesus married and had children. He was found in a tomb with wife and child nullifies the reserrection- just can’t go there.

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

There's another theory that he did marry and have children but performed all the miracles he did, died on the cross and ascended to Heaven. I like that one.

(1) Show this thread

add i. the MC1R Gene and ots worth ots weight in gold

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

Many moons ago back in probably early 80s the Sheriff office in Yates County (yeah its Finger Lakes) did a “service “ to all our parents and had us finger printed and blood typed. I dont remember it but I still have the paper. It says I am O+. Not sure as Ive never donated blood nor had a surgery to be cross type and matched. Kinda thinking I dont want to pursue it either. 🧐

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication

Another puzzling question I have is this.. I have “googled” this and because I dont trust “science” … My parents and my sister are all brown hair, brown eyed and right handed and all have A+ blood. Im blonde, blue eyed, left handed and supposedly O+.. how is this possible? Googling says any blood type can produce any blood type.. something just doesn’t set well with me and that answer.

(1) Show this thread

one world undivided with liberty and justice for all https://twitter.com/verndewd https://www.bitchute.com/channel/UnlManuURgPw/

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/326279#other-types RH negative comes in several base types , its an antigen negative blood, and yes it makes up a small portion of the blood in humans but rh negative covers several base blood types

If two Rh Positive parents can give birth to an RH negative child, is it really a blood line or a blood type? RH negative isn;t a blood line. It's a blood type null of the rhesus monkey gene. O was the Original from Gods first creation A- B and AB were mutations/manipulations along the way.

The way they track Family by blood lines is through genetic markers in the DNA.

"While 99.9% of our genome is identical, it’s the variations found in the 0.1 percent that distinguish us from each other."

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

One parent needs to e negative to have a negative child

(1) Show this thread

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

Putting up a "Wall". It makes me wonder if our sovereignty test of Do Not Comply is actually more about protecting Christ's bloodline than protecting any one of ourselves individually. Maybe the Wall is more important than we know

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication

If GOD had to depend on humankind to protect His Seed, the Christ bloodline, Jesus would've never been born.
It's Always been about HIM & everything created for His Good Pleasure ~ the fact that His begotten Son died paying our debt sin and fulfilled the LAW of GOD, we look forward to His Coming.
Who else could 'fix things'? Only the PRINCE OF PEACE HIMSELF!
👏 🙌⚡💥 ❣️

(2) Show this thread

The Jesus Bloodline. I'm telling ya

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

They will not find them/him as they still hide amongst the 4 billion untested and unvaxxed worldwide.

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

🎯

*American PatriQt* 1A-2A *Trump Supporter* *1776 Restore the Republic* Abolish 1871 Act. *LUKE 8:17*

I'm O neg RH. NEG... and with all my research, it appears as though were more psychic, and have more copper in our blood, making us more super conductive? The Basque region - not only, was supposedly where Jesus escaped to.. but lived out his final yrs, with Mary, and daughter Sarah. However, its that region that has the most negative blooded people as well, as far as population goes. I'm German/Sweedish, moms side of family is from Sweeden/Normandy, (Scandanavian) everything I read so far, points to CROMAGNON. Which I would think would be closest to viking descent... all I know is I read that, we can't be mind controlled or brain washed... other than that, I feel like a normal person, other than I can pick up on how people feel, and or sense whether or not they can be trusted or have pure intent? Other than that, I can't wear watches and have issues with some type of frequency interference, I'm supposed to eat hunter gatherer diet.

(2) Show this thread

Truth seeker, patriot, child of God

Why? Also, I hate to think what Red Cross has done with all the blood I donated

Texas patriot; love my state, country and 4 guys(Hubs, son and 2 furry dudes). God has blessed me.

In response Agnes OfGod to her Publication

Same here. What will they do when they find the RH 'ers? Procreate, harvest blood, eliminate?

(1) Show this thread