ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

They are looking for bloodline.

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

They will not find them/him as they still hide amongst the 4 billion untested and unvaxxed worldwide.

I'm O neg RH. NEG... and with all my research, it appears as though were more psychic, and have more copper in our blood, making us more super conductive? The Basque region - not only, was supposedly where Jesus escaped to.. but lived out his final yrs, with Mary, and daughter Sarah. However, its that region that has the most negative blooded people as well, as far as population goes. I'm German/Sweedish, moms side of family is from Sweeden/Normandy, (Scandanavian) everything I read so far, points to CROMAGNON. Which I would think would be closest to viking descent... all I know is I read that, we can't be mind controlled or brain washed... other than that, I feel like a normal person, other than I can pick up on how people feel, and or sense whether or not they can be trusted or have pure intent? Other than that, I can't wear watches and have issues with some type of frequency interference, I'm supposed to eat hunter gatherer diet.

In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @MissQTAnon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Miss *QT* Anon, click on at the bottom under it