#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

They are looking for the bloodline.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Weird story. A man who worked at my apartment was cleaning the pool about 6 years ago and he seemed upset and said I need to tell someone what happened at my doctor’s appointment. He had a blood test and when he went back for the results there were 2 men who seemed like government agents just standing there with his doctor. They said nothing and just listened as his doctor told him he had a super rare blood type and asked him how long his father lived and other questions. His father died at 103, I think. He was shaken by the whole thing and asked me what I thought about it. I didn’t know what to make of it.

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

In response Susan Cue to her Publication

there is a blood type that only a few people in the world are known to have.

Only people mentioned by @Nanaof8 in this post can reply

In response Nancy Eileen to her Publication

Rhnull blood is the most uncommon blood type. This substance is distinguished by a total absence of antigens in the Rh system. This includes the D antigen as well as 60 other antigens. This blood type is so uncommon that only 43 persons have ever been identified as having it, and there are only nine current donors. Furthermore, anybody with a rare blood type within the Rh system can accept it. Hence it is referred to as “golden blood”, as it is worth more than its weight in gold.

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

In response Nancy Eileen to her Publication

My dad was AB-