#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Would you?

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

I like to say doG because they are a gift from God. Teach us all about Life, Love, Loyalty, Laughs, and Loss.

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Indeed.💗 They are loyal and man's best friend, very therapeutic.

GOD. Family. Country. Truth Social: @jimmierivers

Amen

My hubby was a Patriot, as am I - & Constitutional Conservative Christian, Texan, dog mom, digital soldier…WWG1WGA

All my doGs have found me - rescues, unwanted pup in a litter, short-term fosters for friends that became permanent. And they are all awesome. Since husband passed away, and shortly after, the dog Gunny who loved him SO much, I only have two…120lb lap dog Boxador named Ernest, and a Jack Russell/Lab mix named Maggie…

Pissed off Patriot through the first plunge. Madhatter made it back. I love United We Stand. Very intuitive and empathic. #WWG1WGA

I know someone else who liked dogs as well. 🥰
I have always had a dog with me my whole life. That will never change.

Patriot, Holistic, Resilient, Wife, Esther 4:14, 432HZ 🎶 Love Conquers All #FamilyIsEverything 💗 💙💚

In response Pissed Off Patriot to her Publication

❤️

(1) Show this thread

Yes, would not even think twice. I almost lost my yellow lab in a house fire. we were not home but the fire department saved him. Made the news across the country, it was crazy!!! Everyone needs a dog in their life. They are true angels. Oh and this is Denver, he says hi to the#anonarmy

love my three and my 4 who have since gone over the rainbow bridge…..UNCONDITIONAL LOVE

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

You will never have another being on this earth love you more.

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

And there HAS to be a connection to that mirror and the constellation canis major and also to Cain himself…… thoughts?

Been awake for 40 yrs. It's about time ALL of this is revealed!! DONALD TRUMP is my president! #FreedomIsntFree #MEGA #MAGA WWG1WGA! 🇺🇸🐸

I agree totally with your sentiment, but your post instantly reminded me of an OLD joke. Hah
--> Did you hear about the dyslexic agnostic who had insomnia??
--> He sat up all night pondering the existence of doG. 😉😂

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

I’m so glad you have your doG…there is no better company than a fur baby❣️

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

🙏❤️

(4) Show this thread

Dog is created by MAN, And MAN created God.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Oʼ Boy WTF to his Publication

who created man?

(1) Show this thread

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

I have cats,but will have a doG when God leads us together

(1) Show this thread

GOD is EVERYTHING, PEACE LOVE FORGIVENESS.... Veteran..... Married. SoN of RAY ....SOON. 1613161, AZ. √

sort of like eGod

I am totally paraphrasing, but I heard somewhere a doG's life is short because they don't need the time to learn to ignore the "noise" in life and focus on what is important like you just listed....

A passionate seeker of the TRUTH who definitely was not created 2 fit In I definitely was created 2 stand out"

Yasssssss" ❤️Dog Lover here too"❤️ I have 5 at this moment in time, 4 big ones and a lil ankle biter" I relate to them better than I do with most people sadly"