#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Would you?

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

I like to say doG because they are a gift from God. Teach us all about Life, Love, Loyalty, Laughs, and Loss.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

I’m so glad you have your doG…there is no better company than a fur baby❣️

(1) Show this thread

Digital Soldier diligently exposing the Cabal Corruption of which they’ll be held accountable. By God. So let it be written,so let it b done

I love dogs more than anything. This is my Nema. After I survived a ruptured cerebral aneurysm, from that day forward my Nema always slept on my head. Like she was protecting my head so it wouldnt happen again. My lil girl grew old on me and has now been gone for a year. Miss her so much. doGs really are the best friend you could ever have. Ive always been a lonewolf and only thing I ever wanted by my side is my doG. RIP my beautiful Nema.

(1) Show this thread

Digital Soldier diligently exposing the Cabal Corruption of which they’ll be held accountable. By God. So let it be written,so let it b done

We love you. Unconditionally.

(1) Show this thread