Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Universal Upgrade downloading... full services will resume shortly. 321... LOVE

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Sometimes, no matter what you do, you can't save them no matter how much running back in you do... sometimes the fire is too strong and the pups outside need you more. Sometimes you have to let her go...

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

when the adrenaline sets in what don’t we do for someone we love !!!!

In the waves of change is where you find your true direction...

The human force is amazing. No telling what you'll you when the adrenaline kicks in. Pets are just like our kids. I would do the same for my Dog too ❤️

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

I'd do my best to help Any defenseless Animal, because in suffering We Are All Equal 🙏.

🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

In a heartbeat. Fur babies lives matter.

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

YES!

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

I have 9 cats. I would try my best to rescue them!

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

I hope I would

ALL IN!! 🪞The Truth Will Set You Free 🪞 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 Family Is Everything 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 🦅 MAGA 🦅

Yes, without a doubt. I ran into a house that was flooding and about to go under to save my Akita. 🐶

100% yes I would. I had a weird happening this afternoon.
Last Summer I lost my furry friend she was hit on the road next to my home, she liked to run out the door once in awhile to go say hello to the neighbors horses, and she came back this time and tried crossing the road & was hit I was devasted. I then eventually got another furry companion and I was out on my deck with Ellie Mae today and this beautiful dog came zipping by and was heading to that same road. Without thinking I jumped my balcony and took off running and persuaded the dog to turn around. I live next to a paper factory, and he then took off into the parking lot, and I followed him and ran up to this guy who was unloading his semi. I said oh thank goodness he stopped and the guy smiled, I said I was soo afraid he was going to get hit, and I am trying to catch him so that I can read his tags and get him back to his family. The guy smiled and said his name is Thor, thank you for getting him back to me.

Yes I would. Your pets are a part of your family. They are innocent creatures sent from God.

In a heartbeat. The best friend I ever had is my dog.

God loving American seeking truth and freedom. Will never back down to demons!

Most definitely. They would do it for us.

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

Yes

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

Yes I would. My life is my animals. Animals are everything.

Yes, in a heartbeat!❤️

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

Yes!

Absolutely.

Remember to look for miracles...

Yes.

Anything for this dude! can't imagine my world without him. (and yes, he broke the couch and loves to hang there too 🤣)

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Thank God they both made it out alive. Life is precious and Love is all powerful.

DNA=American Patriot Mayflower ancestors to digital warriors. Love my Family-God-Country. Finding/helping those in need my passion. MAGA

So I hear a fox is loose in D.C. and actually biting congressmen? I kept thinking you let your Dog out Vincent.

I'm watching the movie of a lifetime, and I'm staying until the end! 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA

Absolutely!

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

I would do it for my cat. 1000%

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

without a shadow of a doubt this brought tears to my eyes right on!

Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.🌻

bring the [r]ain [p]
Been a rainy April so far
Showers

Patriot, Holistic, Resilient, Wife, Esther 4:14, 432HZ 🎶 Love Conquers All #FamilyIsEverything 💗 💙💚

Yes!

🇨🇦🇺🇸 Trust The Plan #TheGreatAwAkening TrueCanadianPatriot #Peace #Freedom

Not even a second thought.#FamilyIsEverything

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

I’d do anything for doG!

Seeker of Truth. Love is the answer.

No hesitation. And I would go back for my horse and chickens too. Animals give all. Unconditional.