Only people mentioned by @administrator in this post can reply

In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication

Nah, keeps me on my toes, adn sometimes I decide to keep my typos. And sometimes they aren't typos.

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

I like the delete, actually...

Sometimes wonder if owner edits a post after a comment has been posted. Could be AWKWARD? just sayin'

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

Kobay, someone asked about giving monthly donations... if you do fix a place to do so, am in also. i had been here since back when but got locked out without my key ...so i'm back...and would like to toss into the pot monthly. Thanks for all you do!🕊💞🦅

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

Yes, please. Thank you😁💞

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

can i get a spaell button to and maybe one of those grammah buttons as well.

:)

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

and to be able to 'Delete' someone's comment on MY POSTS.

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

remove the likes when it is edited, just in case it changes context. That is a decision we can make: to lose the likes for an edit.

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

Thank you for making this beautiful Home for us. Edit button is a good idea!

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Can We Get A counter Of AnonS on this Platform Please🙏✌️

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Hope you are fine?
Long time abstinence.

Nah if it is a real typo, and I feel like it, I copy, paste and correct. lol SOMETIMES if it is a typo I look it up, which many times leads to more info. SO on. I am good.

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Yes, not a bad idea.
Still me and my typos.

can't approve follower requests? How to fix?

💝 anonup

but

last 24 hours pages loading in like molasses!
Soooooooo slooooooooooooooooooooow.
Just FYI

Ty 🙏

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

been getting 6 -10 posts daily and they repeat over and over, thats when i leave and go to Telegram!

(1) Show this thread

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

Wego already has edit and auto correct!

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

Can we get something that will allow us to bookmark other anons for quick access to their pages?

Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

Yes, with a time limit. Maybe 1 minute. Just in case I need to make a quick fix.

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

yse totalee😎

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

Koba, my big fat fingers make a lot of mistakes LOL but I have lived with it this way since day one love it here no matter what!

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

The Simplicity of It All is When One Discovers Everything is Within

Perhaps you could add an auto notification feature that alerts everyone who interacted with the post before it was edited. If they took an interest to initially interact with the post, they would likely want to see what changes were made and possibly edit or remove their comments/likes as well.

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Yse BIG K hope you are fabulous :)

hmmmmm I found this since your so tech savvy :)

YSE is a C++ audio library. It runs on Windows, Linux, MacOS, Android and iOS. Our aim is to make YSE as easy to use as possible. Our tutorials and demo code will get you up to speed in a matter......

http://attr-x.net/yse/

Mother. Wife. Patriot. 🙏🏼⚜️🦌💗🇺🇸#Frensandfamilyareeverything #BlueGreenTeam💙🐸

Another FOOKING “92” 😑

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

They all working together right now? Same post as Elon?

Thank you so very much - LOVE YOUR WORK, and we so dearly appreciate you & anonup!

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

Spell check first please 😁

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

YSE! 🤣🤣
Also, Please add spellcheck!

Excited to start over! WWG1WGAWW !!! One day I want to wake up and find myself living in the..... UNITED STATES OF "NORTH" AMERICA

😇better DM Features would be nice. pretty limited.. If it's up for questioning

yse