Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Elon wants the Twitter algorithm to be open source.

Sounds like a level playing field.

Things are getting spicy.

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I praise NO man.

Also, God works in marvelous and wonderous ways. I believe Elon is playing a role because he has to.

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

That was my thought as well. Perhaps he has been set free from handlers, or was offered some kind of deal. He does give me a creepy feeling however. He is one odd fellow. 🤔

Rev 5:5 "The Lion of the tribe of Judah has prevailed." *Authorized preacher

NOT saying anyone is evil; just pointing out that God uses whatever & whomever He wants, whenever He wants.

"God has made everything for His purposes, even the wicked for the day of evil." -
Proverbs 16:4

I'm on the fence about him.

I found this interesting and saved. It is from October 2nd, 2020. Aborted SpaceX launch. (start at 17:00 mark) "We're going to be listening to hear if we can get some more information." (quote ends at 17:17 mark). At 17:22 mark I saw what looked like a Q in the condensation. 🤔
https://youtu.be/JESG7x0X0ek?t=1020

GPS III Space Vehicle 04 Mission - YouTube

SpaceX is standing down from Falcon 9’s launch attempt of GPS III Space Vehicle 04 from Space Launch Complex 40 (SLC-40) at Cape Canaveral Air Force Station ...

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana thinks the same.
Many have been changed. Some for the better and some not.

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

ELONS FISHY