Elon wants the Twitter algorithm to be open source.

Sounds like a level playing field.

Things are getting spicy.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Looks like we have now what Nana likes to call
"Competition"

And guess what, there are now more of us than there are mob libs!
There always were, but we were not all paying attention before.

Anonup-Koba & VK
Wegosocial-Koba & VK
Twit wit-Elon Musk
Truth Social-Trump & Kushner
107Daily-Juan O Savin
Gab-CEO Andrew Torba listed but Idk really
Gettr-Strong ties to China suggested

All wanting us to crews their data streams!

Do ya'll wonder now if getting our business will put the shoe on the other foot so to speak?
Perhaps those large ones will now need to suck up to patrons instead of abusing us, recon?
Isn't this the way it is supposed to work?

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

You and me both.

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

🤔 Recall them calling DJT part of the club? infiltration works better than outright attack-with Elon we will have to agree to disagree-i think hes good-flipped maybe/possibly- i know nada 🙂 i do follow my gut-alot

(6) Show this thread

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

Elon's Twitter investment is all in the timing, but exactly whose? His now vast wealth is most likely "controlled" by forces that are moving White chess pieces around the board. The Plan requires attacks coming from many sides.

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication

Easy to forget that White chess pieces could be in control of many different things such as the wealth of someone like Elon.

(1) Show this thread

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

I love spicy 🔥