Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Elon wants the Twitter algorithm to be open source.

Sounds like a level playing field.

Things are getting spicy.

Only people mentioned by @AQPATRON in this post can reply

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

🤔 Recall them calling DJT part of the club? infiltration works better than outright attack-with Elon we will have to agree to disagree-i think hes good-flipped maybe/possibly- i know nada 🙂 i do follow my gut-alot

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

You and me both.

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

AMEN , WE'VE COME TO ALONG AHEAD TO GO BACK

(1) Show this thread

GROSS!!!!!! So folks just watch each other do sick shit, NO thanks.

wego.social/DownScale | https://truthsocial.com/@downscale

So you don't think it's a little suspect that this stuff magically appears when he buys a ton of Twitter stock?
You do know how these people operate, right?

Lmafo ive been POSTING this shit before today about ELON
PEDOPHILES PLAY TOGETHER

https://metro.co.uk/2019/12/28/elon-musk-grimes-spend-christmas-eve-hanging-kim-kardashian-kanye-west-11968759/

(1) Show this thread

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

I praise NO man.

Also, God works in marvelous and wonderous ways. I believe Elon is playing a role because he has to.

Rev 5:5 "The Lion of the tribe of Judah has prevailed." *Authorized preacher

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

NOT saying anyone is evil; just pointing out that God uses whatever & whomever He wants, whenever He wants.

"God has made everything for His purposes, even the wicked for the day of evil." -
Proverbs 16:4

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

That was my thought as well. Perhaps he has been set free from handlers, or was offered some kind of deal. He does give me a creepy feeling however. He is one odd fellow. 🤔

(5) Show this thread

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

You are not alone, AQ.

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

thank you

(1) Show this thread