There is a job that anons can do which those in military intelligence can't. We can put our "propaganda for probity" out there illustrated with our own personal experience and life story. It comes with an authenticity that cannot be replicated, and is expressed in a vernacular that has most impact on our community.

The more you put out love, beauty, truth — the less "purchase" the enemy has on you. Ignore all their invitations to "vibe low". Just be you, in totality — giving both the personal and geopolitical outlooks in one more powerful integrated narrative.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

#SaveTheChildren🙏#WWG1WGA💪Ephesians5:11⚡Love like Jesus💛 Fight like David💪I AM💥DemonSlayer🔥Jesus isKing💜God isLove💯 💫369TIMELINE💫

nailed it Brother 👌 💯

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Your eloquence in both words and photographs is beautiful. Light on. ☀️

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Love and laughter will raise our vibrations the most and quickest.
Thank you for being here with us, Martin.
Your photos are amazing but your soul outshines them.

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Going to try, Martin.... it's so hard....😔😇

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Good advice Martin!
Be the Best you!

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Just BE the love that you are and BLAST out your light! 🌟🌟🌟
BE the Light of the World! 🌟🌟🌟

Beautifully worded. 🙏💖

Just like cooking a homemade meal, it's the human touch that makes the difference.

“On earth as it is in Heaven” 55 WWG1WGA @movementiscomin

☺️💗💕💕💕💕💕🕊

Yes I love this! 💯 True!

We shine our Lights... Hence why those fookers wanted us MUZZLED!!

I can’t even think about the Muzzling 😡😡part...especially the CHILDREN!! 😢😢

🙏 Lord I know revenge is for you, but please give all of these children back their Voices, Smiles and Discernment that these EVIL People stole (Teachers, Doctors, Some Parents etc) 🙏

American Founding Family Descendant. Freedom warrior. AU test kitchen explorer. Discerning Dame.

💯. Try to do this every day in all aspects of my life. Vibing high does your soul and those you encounter good and I believe can change the course of events as well. During the height of the mask insanity I would walk (maskless of course) into stores with huge MASK REQUIRED signs everywhere wearing a big high vibe smile in my heart and on my face. The masked (and no doubt multi-boosted) staff who looked terrified at my maskless appearance would run over to confront me but the energy always quickly changed and instead of chasing me away, they stopped and went back to their stations. It's the power of love - sing it, Huey! 😄

Texas patriot; love my state, country and 4 guys(Hubs, son and 2 furry dudes). God has blessed me.

In response Denali 1620 to her Publication

YES! Speaking my language! 💯💜❤🦋

𓂀 Lift The Veil; Open Your Eyes 🔍 Coach, Consult & Counsel 📱 Connect 🔄 Share My Over 🎯 Censored Articles 💊 Support The Mission 🙏🏽 :

In response Denali 1620 to her Publication

I know exactly the feeling you have described, I became mask exempt in early 2020, best decision I ever made. First they were triggered, but them they did not even see me, I was above their vibrational comprehension. BIG SMILE SHINING!

🔍"Guide To Raise Your Vibrational Frequency & Consciousness"
💊 https://www.humorousmathematics.com/post/guide-to-raise-your-vibrational-frequency-consciousness

🔍 Coach, Consult & Counsel 📱 Connect 🔄 Share My Over 🎯 Censored RedPilling Articles 💊 Support The Mission 🙏🏽:
💊 https://link-tube.com/OperationQ

(2) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

[They] cannot anticipate something free flowing organically.

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

I like it Martin