anon | gen 𝕏 guy | conspiracy realist

Saw VK’s post about the 2011 movie Contagion about a virus outbreak. Never saw it, watched today.

Damn, non-fiction covid foreshadowing by Hollywood.

It’s all there: Social distancing, WHO, CDC, vaccines, OTC remedies attacked, an Anon type figure ridiculed/detained for questioning the narrative and pharamceutical profits.

All there, in plain sight.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Sick right?

anon | gen 𝕏 guy | conspiracy realist

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

yessir… also looked up when it was released…a certain 10 yr anniversary…yes, sick

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

John 9:25
…. that though I was blind…. now I see.

HUNTERS BECOME THE HUNTED OPERATORS READY Q

The Time For Non Believers Is Over. I Told You So. The Time For Non Believers Is Over.

Wake up Neo~! #FakeNews started flipping 3/30/2022 which reduces to 23 Skull & bones~! Tiffany Blue Transition To Greatness.

https://rumble.com/vzm373-hunters-become-the-hunted-operators-ready-q.html?mref=6zof&mrefc=6

Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.🌻

bluetooth on
connecting

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

This one pretty awesome!

We are in discovery mode=232

232=
God is speaking to you
VIncent Kennedy McMahon
I am so happy and grateful
You are my sunshine
Are we ever going to meet
Synchromysticism
Extraterrestrials
One if I land two if I sea
Two Two Two Two
Holy Spirit
Let heaven roar and fire fall
Center of the universe
Ancient eternal spirit
Granted second chance
Twenty One pilots

Operation London bridge

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

I found this episode of NCIS, (season 9, episode 7) Devil’s Triangle, to be very interesting. Aired September 1, 2011. It was about a virus varient being created from numbers being stored on. DHS server. They could build a synthetic virus from scratch using a numerical recipe based off gene sequencing.

23 & me…came to mind, among others. Transcripts are below. https://transcripts.foreverdreaming.org/viewtopic.php?f=193&t=11951

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

In response Keri Alexander to her Publication

ncis is full disclosure of lots of things. been watching reruns lately and so many things are relevant today.

(1) Show this thread

And Justice is coming…

W = 23 (Pain) > 5 > 5:5.
TS = 8:50 PM ET > 13 > 4 > 22.

Wife, mother and rescue dog mom too ❤️ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

This is whats so hard for me. Been awake to our allusion of freedom and secret societies for 30 years...had to suppress it just to live and raise our daughter..be happy etc. when I heard Trump speak I knew he knew and then Q I thought finally!! ahhh but no not yet...I understand but sometimes I wish I was ignorant to all the ugliness
its a mental tennis match in my head everyday 🙃

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

Fifth Column 👀

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Can someone please explain this. 👀

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

He also praised vaccines again last night.

Just a deplorable gal in Alaska. Praying that our repentance has allowed for God's grace upon the United States of America! #MAGA

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

I'm an Alaskan and a huge supporter of Sarah Palin. I had hoped she would run against Senator (RHINO) Murkowski. With the death of our only Representative, I will happily support her in her bid! I loved her as our governor and she was treated terribly by the MSM during her run for VP.

(2) Show this thread

Discovery should drop some major MOABS!! 🔥🔥🔥

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

Def has taken longer to expose it than I thought it would. But I think my friends (all vaxxed normies) would be more inclined to question it now that Covid doesn't affect their day-to-day life anymore.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication

Have any of them got sick from the Vax?

(1) Show this thread

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

Serious Vibes[.]

"Family Is Everything" We are 1 Family PURE BLOOD FREE THINKER WWG1WGA Pro2A Conservative ULTRAMAGA KAG SiVisPachemParaBellum GOD BLESS ✝️

never mind it won't let me post

"Family Is Everything" We are 1 Family PURE BLOOD FREE THINKER WWG1WGA Pro2A Conservative ULTRAMAGA KAG SiVisPachemParaBellum GOD BLESS ✝️

tried to post this all day. maybe all BS but interesting.

(1) Show this thread

Sh*t I have personally been "there" (down every rabbit hole I can fine) for Two Years+.... and there are some that have been there for decades... but the "General Public" I know is what you mean when you say "we".... We The People[.]🐸🇺🇸🐸🔔

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

./sync