anon | gen 𝕏 guy | conspiracy realist

Saw VK’s post about the 2011 movie Contagion about a virus outbreak. Never saw it, watched today.

Damn, non-fiction covid foreshadowing by Hollywood.

It’s all there: Social distancing, WHO, CDC, vaccines, OTC remedies attacked, an Anon type figure ridiculed/detained for questioning the narrative and pharamceutical profits.

All there, in plain sight.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Sick right?

anon | gen 𝕏 guy | conspiracy realist

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

yessir… also looked up when it was released…a certain 10 yr anniversary…yes, sick

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

We are in discovery mode.

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Can someone please explain this. 👀

I'm an Alaskan and a huge supporter of Sarah Palin. I had hoped she would run against Senator (RHINO) Murkowski. With the death of our only Representative, I will happily support her in her bid! I loved her as our governor and she was treated terribly by the MSM during her run for VP.

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @AK_Kiff in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from AK_ Kiff, click on at the bottom under it