anon | gen 𝕏 guy | conspiracy realist

Saw VK’s post about the 2011 movie Contagion about a virus outbreak. Never saw it, watched today.

Damn, non-fiction covid foreshadowing by Hollywood.

It’s all there: Social distancing, WHO, CDC, vaccines, OTC remedies attacked, an Anon type figure ridiculed/detained for questioning the narrative and pharamceutical profits.

All there, in plain sight.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Sick right?

anon | gen 𝕏 guy | conspiracy realist

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

yessir… also looked up when it was released…a certain 10 yr anniversary…yes, sick

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

We are in discovery mode.

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Can someone please explain this. 👀

He also praised vaccines again last night.

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Sun2516 in this post can reply

Just a deplorable gal in Alaska. Praying that our repentance has allowed for God's grace upon the United States of America! #MAGA

In response Happy Days to his Publication

He had to get the vaccines out before the DS could do the harm they planned with their vaccine. There plan was to keep us locked down for years, destroy any small businesses and our country's economy. Sometimes a person has to choose the least of most evils, I believe this is the case.

In response AK_ Kiff to her Publication

I believe there are reasons for it.

(1) Show this thread

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

In response Happy Days to his Publication

Maybe his vaccine was safe and [they] altered it? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

There is a reason he says it but I am not sure why 🤔

There is reasons for this endorsement and the vaccines and Kim Runner said it.
Shine the Light on it

(2) Show this thread