Saw VK’s post about the 2011 movie Contagion about a virus outbreak. Never saw it, watched today.

Damn, non-fiction covid foreshadowing by Hollywood.

It’s all there: Social distancing, WHO, CDC, vaccines, OTC remedies attacked, an Anon type figure ridiculed/detained for questioning the narrative and pharamceutical profits.

All there, in plain sight.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Nada ... to his Publication

Sick right?

yessir… also looked up when it was released…a certain 10 yr anniversary…yes, sick

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Nada in this post can reply

my baby is 9-11-11

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

In response LeLe John to her Publication

Its a great bday!

(1) Show this thread

my baby is 9-11-11

my baby is 9-11-11

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

HMMMM. The "LOCKSTEP" Rockefeller Report that was the BLUEPRINT for the PLANDEMIC was Released in 2010. Does ANYONE Notice a Pattern Here?????

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

We are in discovery mode.

HUNTERS BECOME THE HUNTED OPERATORS READY Q

The Time For Non Believers Is Over. I Told You So. The Time For Non Believers Is Over.

Wake up Neo~! #FakeNews started flipping 3/30/2022 which reduces to 23 Skull & bones~! Tiffany Blue Transition To Greatness.

https://rumble.com/vzm373-hunters-become-the-hunted-operators-ready-q.html?mref=6zof&mrefc=6

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

John 9:25
…. that though I was blind…. now I see.

(18) Show this thread

The cabal wants so desperately to tell you that they are so clever!
Cruel nasty pychopaths

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

oh, the #'s on that release date. lots going on here with this movie