Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

So let me think out loud for a second. So how we use money is going to change. It's going to be block chain, digital, which she called sovereign. When this changes over I wonder if the US is going to split and there will be a big time upheaval by certain groups and people and possibly states as she mentioned having 'huge danger in terms of balance of power between states and citizens. In my opinion we are going to need a digital constitution of human rights if we're going to have digital money.'

SO the US as we know it will be in some kind of war or disaster as people who don't want to leave the cash, will be rebellious, and the per revelation there will be rise of someone that will fix it all for the people and bring order amongst the chaos???

So according to revelation it is that person that brings forth the mark of the beast. I wonder if that is the only way digital currency will work???

If so, get on your farms now.

https://anonup.com/thread/8575271

We are talking sovereign (Gold Back) crypto currency not Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC) aka the FED.
Still going to have paper if one wants or needs. Offline methods for easy transactions are going to be needed for at least another 10 years. It will still be trackable like it is now since our $ is serialized.

Banks have 100% control right now. They shut down peoples accounts in Canada for donating to truckers. Power need to be put into the people hands.

From my first account on Twitter I said Privacy is dead. Its dead because of the End User (Us). We like our features like GPS. Carry our phone around KNOWING we are being track. Most don't care. The best we can hope for is IBOR/Digital Constitution so we can expand and maintain our privacy rights from being infringed.

NSA type agency will always be around.

In response --- Shuaye to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Thank you for explanation, there are so many "opinions" out there.
The left side of my brain (math/computations/fiances) doesn't always work so fast so I'm trying to read all these posts to understand.

I whole heartedly feel that if we go full crypto we will have lost everything. we cant let this happen.

I whole heartedly feel that if we go full crypto we will have lost everything. we cant let this happen.

Guardians of the Looking Glass

This addendum will discuss the 2030 singularity, events leading up to it and the history of the looking glass artifact.

We encourage that these videos be copied and shared as much as possible.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCY4y79MQNFPz1Wc1HPIOYDg

So the military controls everything but printers and paper??? Underground warfare destroying the 7 dwarfs…but let them keep their printers 😉🤣🤦‍♂️

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

thanQ you for your service
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSJDhZvLtak

President Trump "Never Give Up!" MOTIVATIONAL VIDEO (ORIGINAL) - YouTube

President Trump "Never Give Up!" ORIGINAL VIDEO - Address To The Class of 2017.President Trump Addresses The Nation, Encouraging American Citizens To Never S...

QPatriot 💥FINAL BATTLE! ⛈️🌪️🌟A New World ahead🎉🌟🙏🏼 GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! 🙏🏼✨🌟

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

And wondering about all the Q drops that stated NSA (No Such Agency) 🤔🧐?

(8) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Gapatriot3) can see their posts

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

so we bought the family farm had to buy out sisters we've mad 1 payment on farm & 1 on cattle operation loan since Trump has been in & covid money problem .. we stared getting deferred payments..this yr was our 2nd or 3rd im kinda worried cause im afraid of revolving interest even putting in on the end of the loan .our payments are once a yr on a farm loan that is a lot of money in lump sum on 2 loans even with the selling the calves every yr to make theses payments ugg think we are still going to make the cow calf operation loan at least sooner they are paid off the calves will start paying the farm payment ell helping anyway im worried i do not like being a slave to the lender and at their mercy.. fertilizer is unbelievable this year 1k to in just preimergents to prep the hay field and another 1,200 2 fertilize got t2 b another way what is going on with these bank?sare they trying to get us in a bind??? smh sorry yall having an off day bidden screwing the farms for sure

It's pretty clear in Canada, for anyone with eyes to see, that we're moving quickly to a Chinese-like state. They have the sheep arguing about masks being reinstated while they have formed an alliance with the corrupt NDP and are pushing through legislation that will shut down any negative opinions towards the gov't on any social platform or media outlet. Carbon tax increased on gas the same day the gov't MPs gave themselves a big raise. I don't know what the breaking point for Canadians is. They are promising all sorts of social goodies while we hurtle towards insolvency. It's hard to manifest a higher vibe.

💰 Ron Giles
The Quantum Financial System
uses digital gold certificates
that transfer a block of datapoints
that identifies the Kilo of Gold that is used
to back that increment of currency.
The certificate refers back
TO THE SPECIFIC KILO OF GOLD BULLION
by its serial number.
Once the certificate is married to that kilo of gold
it is permanent.
The serial number on the gold bricks
are stored in ascending serial numbers like a library system
so that a single digital gold certificate
can be traced back to the kilo
that is backing that increment of currency.
That is secure gold-backing.
& every single new U.S. Note 💸 has GPS tracking
so it can't be laundered.

😼 White hats have seized
more than a googolplex of gold
from deep state demon D.U.M.B.S, tunnels & bank accounts.
[The Payseurs, a single bloodline family
had $34 QUADRILLION bucks in the bank.]
All that wealth is being used
to back all currencies in the QFS 🙏

#ThankYouQ

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren , was MAGA, Love history - finding rest of the story - Single

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Love the bills, bring it!

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Ron Giles Rocks! 🙌🏼

(2) Show this thread

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

Speaking of..... I just ordered another 3 month supply of Meticore because it's helping me loose weight and feel 100% again. Last time I purchased on my debit card. This time it only excepted Pay Pal???? I am now wondering if I will even receive it? I never used Pay Pal because they are anti everything good.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

What does the Bible mean that people won't be able to buy or sell without a mark?

10 more years ?? Just listed house and now feeling like might be leaving money on the table 🤦‍♂️

Something seems to be happening.

Gold Down $3000 & Silver down as well on USDebtClock.org.

Anyone know why? A Transfer of Metals from
Who to Where & Why?

And gold backed or trade balance backed treasury digital currency?

Why make money dependent on electricity and internet?
Why is there such a foul taste to something physical?
A coin
A note

Compare virtual sex with physical (of which the latter may often include spirit)

The future I would wish for is one that puts "money" whether cash or digital, in the back seat and a form of bartering becomes a major form of exchange. Money seems to be the grist for the gristmill of "for profit" companies and corporations. It has been the lifeblood of "the few rule the many".

I dont try to hide anything anymore bc they already have all the info and truly no way to avoid it. I’m sure my file has had TIN HAT across the front for several years now 😂!

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Laura Anon777 to her Publication

i sacrificed many years of incognito when T and Flynn mobilized us😂🍃

(1) Show this thread

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

the last sentence - hope not…

all 1000 % truth…

Canadian patriot who raises miniature dairy goats. Card Reader, Empath, Intuitive. WWG1WGA. @Metaphysfarmer on twit/×

I have wondered if it would be beneficial to create a system in which tracked data (like geolocation, search history etc.) should eb paid for by the middle user (ie google). If so, suddenly theres less incentive to track trace everything unless youre one of those people chronicalling your life on facebook.

Only followers of this user (@Liciagirl0607) can see their posts

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

We can keep script kiddies out but Not the big bois. I resent and adore the NSA all at the same time but fook out of my house plz and ty. Smart meters suck ass

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Patriotic One to his Publication

NSA has done good. 911 gave it too much power. Whatever act they are calling the Patriot Act needs to be repealed. It will

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

In response Patriotic One to his Publication

My dad put a homemade Faraday Cage over his lol

(2) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Maybe all we need is Military Intelligence and US Marshalls?

Patriot of the World, Proud Bulgarian Citizen, Trump 2022 !

As long as money is not perceived as a tool, magic will continue to work.

Rev 5:5 "The Lion of the tribe of Judah has prevailed." *Authorized preacher

- Centralized Banks fail
- Debts to them cancelled
- "Reparations" of some sort to citizens for centuries of fookery ??

NESARA/GESARA happen, in your opinion? Where does it go after big banks are taken down?

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Elihu ✝️| to his Publication

Something NESARA 'like' makes sense. Just don't think it's going to be full NESARA.

(1) Show this thread