#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

When sick I tend to research darker stuff. Is it the parasite?
Ivermectin already kickin in.

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

By parasite you mean the virus, right? Cuz if we all have drones in us I can't even.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication

Not trying to be cryptic.
What makes us think different than them?
Possible factors:
-Frequency
-Parasite
-Poison/Toxin
-Indoctrination/Spell
-Combo

Let me know if I missed anything.

VK, you alluded to when Schumann lines collide there is something spirit/ spiritual going on (good or bad). Ive thought for awhile now that ‘selling your soul to the devil’ basically opens yourself up for some sort of another dimensional being? I cannot explain why Boris Johnson went into the hospital one man and came out literally a different dude- much more evil.

In response Moultrie Patriot to his Publication

Expanding.

CERN opens. Spikes SR. Cat comes out. Gives Parasites to black eye club thru Ritual. Spikes SR. Makes the black eyes dumb (but still powerful) fooks. Romney was the latest member.

Now what if they figured out a way to replicate this parasite in a different form. Vax.

Why would POTUS go along with LightSpeed? Did he know? At some Point a cure will really need to be released. Unvaxxed will not need it.

Now all this is just a theory.

The other theory is POTUS could be in on it all and all the actors were just doing their assigned hater roles.

That falls apart quickly for me due to the desire I feel thru Trump wanting to go down in history as saving mankind.

Then?...

The world loves him? Biblical stuff? BO 666 Confirmed?
Just learning the bible myself and keeping a very open mind.

*Exploring all possible vibes no matter how they make me feel. Been on the roller-coaster long enough to expect anything including a negative shift in the TL.

Not over

I want to believe Trump is a good guy and I want to trust the plan - but (and it’s a big controversal, probably make me hated on and bad but), what if he is the antichrist? The anti christ is supposed to bring world peace, right? We were well on our way to that before the fake election, so IF Trump were to come back, swooping in and saving the day, ushering in world peace, it’s all great and we’re “saved”, right? Nothing can stop what is coming and it’s biblical, and I do believe it is, but...just voicing my thoughts and concerns. Go easy on me lol

In response Jessica Dunn to her Publication

I wonder what they would call JFK Jr

I had considered that Trump and JFK JR could be the 2 beasts from the book of revelation. one from the land and one from the sea. JR's plane crashed in the sea and one of the beasts is supposed to die and come back. the 1st beast is supposed to give power to the 2nd beast. It also occurred to me that evil has infiltrated every aspect of the world and could very well have tampered with a lot in the scriptures. They could even have been trying to turn good people against the ones that are going to take them out.I really feel that The Great Awakening is what this is and I truly believe that everyone waking up, uniting and seeking God is no accident. This feels like a good thing to me . The Truith is definitely out there but how would you ever be able to determine what is true when it is mixed with all of the other lies?

In response tim drysdale to his Publication

I know why I voted for Trump in 2016. It was to tear down the whole corrupted system.

FJB .......Trump is my President

That and to save the children ! Get these damn demons out of here .

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

No where near the degree now!

Yes due to research and my type of work but not Q taught me just how vast and horrible it is.

When life throws you curve balls, fuck the pitcher. ⚾️ #ForGodandCountry 🇺🇸♥️🤍💙🇺🇸 #MAGA #2A #BacktheBlue 🖤💙🖤

sadly, no. I have always said you dont mess with babies, children, the elderly, and animals. I dont have children of my own but when I found out about it I couldnt sleep for weeks. I cant even talk about Frazzledrip without crying. I pray they are never harmed again and that anyone thats ever harmed one gets a bullet.

Sadly, no

Called by a voice of light Oct 2017. Born on the 17th of the 5th month. I stand tall, demanding truth & freedom for humanity.

No.

God🙏FAMILY❤COUNTRY🇺🇸

Yes

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

No

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Unfortunately, yes. 😔

Nope.

no

No

no

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

Yes.

Christian Conservative, rebellious when necessary. Love God, family, & country.

No

President Donald J. Trump is Andrew Breitbart's REVENGE

Yes, but I didn't know it was coordinated and on an industrial scale.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Yes! I learned about it in sunday school as a child- sacrifice to moloch- I just didn’t realize it was literal then.

Red pilled since the 80's - Been waiting for this a long time! - Biblical!

My Dad opened my mind back in the mid 80's. He talked about in my lifetime I would be able to talk to someone on the other side of the world and see them real time. He said I would have a knowledge device that could answer all my questions at my fingertips .... in my pocket. Mind blown. He questioned Aliens, (are WE descendant of aliens?) Is there an underground civilization (of aliens)? Are WE their food? He considered one world order with distain. He left these questions unanswered in my mind and 25 years later when I had that 'knowledge deivice' I started researching.

mystery of the self : we can wake up that we are not linear beings but instead dimensional beings living dimensional lives. -Joe Dispenza

I've been meditating for 10 years, good thoughts and energy.
Than
2020#OutOfshadowsOfficial down the hole I went, terrorized myself..left my body that night... they wanted to show/teach me things, that even shocked me more(nothing scarry, just the fact that I can take turns living out of my body and than in my body is new to me)

A few sessions of ayahuasca, and legally obtained mushrooms in my county....I'm back to a different type of normal.

BTW if you have depression or ptsd, micro-dosing mushrooms helps.

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

No

I think I began, in 2016, learning about Podesta/Alefantis/PG via Twitter/Liz Crokin and not long after Q appeared.

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

No.
Had no idea there were other WORSE versions of Dante's Divine Comedy than the one I lived growing up.
😭

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

no freaking idea. i knew what kind of crazy happened in my own world. i never knew how linked or how deep. my sister and i would wonder out loud if our family was cursed. i later understood freemasonry of which my mother’s family was multigenerations of. i would fall asleep praying for my ancestors. at times could feel this evil suffocating horrific pull. it was like my knowing took its power and it was trying to reclaim me. odly my mother was most awake of anyone around me. i hope to one day talk to someone who knows more about the under 33 freemasonry family experience and compare notes.

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

I knew about a lot of things many years ago, but just not how deep & wide it went

I ran across items almost 20 years ago about child sacrifice & drinking babies' blood, and how it was being covered up

More people were researching this a few years ago & putting up more articles & videos - it was really sickening

Then people started talking about things they watched like that horrible "frazzledrip" video, & I finally understood the evil which was being carried out, & a better idea of just how this evil & disease had infested the world, & why I'd felt it but didn't have a true grasp on it consciously🤢 😥

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

No, but after seeing the movie Hostel, it all makes sense.

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication

(1) Show this thread

No. I was as blind as a bat. Had never even heard of adrenochrome.

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Certainly not the scale of it.

Not at all. Had zero clue about the adreno.
I knew of evil, but not on the level of what I have learned.
The hardest for me to deal with, was and is trying to explain this to my ex-wife. Attempting to show and tell her some of the information I have learned about the trafficking, Disney, and so on. Knowing how many times my kids were at Disney, even after I attempted explaining what had been going on.

No, except on milk cartoon, then they started with movies about people who wanted children in their warped minds to kidnap them, always said a prayer for them to be found, wishing thought on my part knowing what I know now! SMH, how could we not know because they pulled the wool over women eyes for sure because most of us momma bears will not let you near our cubs, but some how it seems we did! I can only pray and cry since I have found out, how corrupted our Country had become!

We knew but felt helpless. We know the statistics about children being trafficked around the world. I listen to interviews from American born adults who were born into Satanic families and families within neighborhoods, neighborhoods within towns. They talked about entire towns taking part in and covering up sacrifices and ritual abuses. How about all the other children from other countries ? Rarely hear from them, what happens to them ? Q gave many of us hope that this will be put to an end and the evil doers will meet justice.