#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

When sick I tend to research darker stuff. Is it the parasite?
Ivermectin already kickin in.

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

By parasite you mean the virus, right? Cuz if we all have drones in us I can't even.

Not trying to be cryptic.
What makes us think different than them?
Possible factors:
-Frequency
-Parasite
-Poison/Toxin
-Indoctrination/Spell
-Combo

Let me know if I missed anything.

In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Save The Children | Patriotic Father | Retired Fire Captain | WWG1WGA | MAGA | God Wins!

Could it be we have come face to face with the devil along our path and it scared the sheep out of us? My faith in God became stronger the more I learned the truth of the wicked.

Christian, Patriot, Freedom Lover

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

think that part of us that goodness dwells, God/Source/Jesus the Christ. but that also makes it harder to believe such evil exits. but i was ready the first week, fall of cabal videos, all 10. could never go back to the way it was. forever changed💙

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

think that part of us that goodness dwells, God/Source/Jesus the Christ. but that also makes it harder to believe such evil exits. but i was ready the first week, fall of cabal videos, all 10. could never go back to the way it was. forever changed💙

Trump supporter, patriot, time traveller😂I wish, maybe someday.. Warrior of GOD the father and Jesus Chrisr. WWG1WGA.

You cant fix stupid! Unless, of course, "They" live and the matrix were documentaries?🤔

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

soul

Energy Shifter helping the World Transform their lives into the New Earth! Host of Soul Talk Soul Life Media Patriot to the Core...

1st stage of consciousness...victim mentality
No connection to God as their Source

Awaken to the presence of God. Love truth, and my dog. #Trump2020. I write Heroic Decepticons fan fiction. #IFBAP. Are you ready?

-Level of soul fragmentation (forced reincarnation cycle)

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

My theory on Prison populations=
Divide them in categories:

1} Vril Drones & Clones = destroy them
2) MK Ultra, Psychotic or Possessed = therapy / med bed,
1/2 way house until 100% again

Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth." -Matthew 5:5

DNA
KNOWLEDGE
WISDOM
HIGHER CONSCIOUSNESS
OPEN HEART BRAIN
OPEN THIRD EYE

Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.🌻

poison is zpelled “gift”

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

Candida is a fungus, and can influence it's host to crave sugary foods, which the fungus loves. Killing the candida kills the person's sugar cravings.

Along the same lines, this article notes that the "elite" have a serpentine like parasite wrapped around their DNA, which influences their behavior. Very interesting reading.
https://www.hagmannreport.com/life-as-an-investigator-is-like-a-box-of-chocolates-updated/

Twitter @WarWeary17 ; TruthSocial @warweary

In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

That article is very important.

Deluded or not, the beliefs of these self styled "rulers", drive their psychotic behaviour, and is a risk to every human being. It also explains why the Georgia stones expect just 550M survivors of their plans, only those from parasite infested bloodlines are expected to survive...

https://www.hagmannreport.com/life-as-an-investigator-is-like-a-box-of-chocolates-updated/

(1) Show this thread

I love God, Our Flag, Our Country and most of all Our President! God Bless America 🙏🇺🇸❤️

We have Faith 🙏 that makes us different than most 😇❤️

mystery of the self : we can wake up that we are not linear beings but instead dimensional beings living dimensional lives. -Joe Dispenza

Vincent,

Speaking of Parasites. https://youtu.be/tz0vTZpcJnE

Have you ever seen a bear leading his crowd to attack?
Have you ever seen a group of mice being lead by one to tack?
Slaying enemy, looting their nests....

NO
this evil behavior we see in the insect world.

hope you like the videos.

The Sun : portal of the parasite - YouTube

where does the sun fit in , in the new system

Jesus is my Savior Trump is my president

1 Timothy 4
Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron.

mic drop

“One cannot love without suffering, or suffer without loving.” Saint Gianna Molla

I have pondered all of this for some time. When I was growing up in Catholic school, I was never a follower, and I questioned everything. I spent most of my time in the hallway being punished. When I was a teenager, every single time I left the house, my Mom said to me, “Be a leader, not a follower. Being a follower is easy. Being a leader is hard”. She passed on 1/11/2021 at 93, and every single day I think, “Yes, that’s why I am the way I am, always have been. And it is hard.” I was blessed!

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

could it be DNA?

Liberty - Autonomy - Universal Law - Living Library - Q

Anti-authoritarian

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

How about - everyone thinks different.

Being bullied or an outsider earlier in life - makes one more comfortable with their own "thinking" and probably more insight into what makes them tick. It gives them more resilience - to stand up to the fearful sleepers. Eventually they learn "thinking" differently is what makes them stand out... and it may mean they are leaders........ not the followers.

Great question, I am still thinking on this one.

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

I have been thinking about this alot the last couple of years. What is it that makes some of us able to think outside the box, to think for ourselves?? Most of us come from families where one sibling is the one refusing to take the vaccine is open to the idea of the matrix, Q, etc, yet we all came from the same background? I am not sure, but I would venture to say most of us have been the black sheep, rebel, whatever...we were made for times such as this..yet the question remains the same, Why us??? Maybe this is the life we chose. It has been hard, but the reward for being willing to be ostracized for what we believe is right is paying off right now, IMHO...being awake to all of this is amazing and I would not change it for anything.

(IF YOUR VOICE DID NOT HAVE ANY POWER THEY WOULD NOT TRY TO SILENCE YOU) **PRO TRUMP; DUMP TRUDEAU AND NWO**

In response Paula Taylor to her Publication

Black sheep and rebel rang a bell but I believe it's deeper than that. I've noticed that mostly spiritual people are the only ones awake period. Deep thinkers, critical thinkers and those that question most everything are the unvaxxed by large.

(1) Show this thread

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Could it simply be that we "choose" good instead of evil?

Extremely valid question I have asked many times. I was raised catholic but met a jewish kid and then a Pima indian kid and at 13 years old told my folks nature was my church and I believed in the great spirit.
After that, utility lines on poles looked disgusting messing up the landscape. I hated tv shows the canned laughter made me sick. Then the masonic lodge, the military smuggling drugs in air force planes, cia, fraternal order of police dealing drugs on the streets, the world always seemed like something wasn't right to me.
The great awakening started as the "great questioning" many years ago.
WHY SOME PEOPLE AND NOT OTHERS?

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

WE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID