Being in a “moviefied” world is exhausting. Doesn’t matter who is directing or acting. Nothing is quite authentic or congruent. I find myself just wanting to be in nature and talking with people I care about. The rest has little appeal right now.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Same boat. Sailing together would be 👍🏻😎

Old school 'conspiracy theorist' living in Austin Texas. Hobbies include rabbit hole dives and extensive researching 😉

Those of us who have been living this life for 4 years now are really f'n tired...not tired enough to give up the Good Fight though ✌

Patriot, Holistic, Resilient, Wife, Esther 4:14, 432HZ 🎶 Love Conquers All #FamilyIsEverything 💗 💙💚

I go on regular walks in my local zoo. The ladies I walk with I have to tune out. I listen to nature and the animals. I tell them I'm sorry you aren't free and please forgive them.

In response Hope4 Humanity to her Publication

I started to get a little prickly reading your first sentence…so glad i read the rest. I think that is the only way I could go to a zoo again, by holding that same sentiment and prayer in my heart ❤️

(1) Show this thread

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

AMEN BROTHER....💞🙏

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

I feel exactly the same way…like I cant be bothered with idle chit chat. Im not even sure why im still invited places lol❣️

There's a BOOK on that..
😉
A "Playbook" some might say...+

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Nothing has changed as it has always been this way, God says cut scene, we done.

Only followers of this user (@Sand777) can see their posts

I envy you when you are in some of those beautiful country side settings and taking those great pics. Your fans across the pond appreciate it

Only followers of this user (@Gapatriot3) can see their posts

Hang tough amigo. All said and done in 2023. There is no 2024 without resolution. 2022 is the sorting out. Just gotta keep on keepin on. But in the end I bet it's all good!

Wife, mother and rescue dog mom too ❤️ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

my anxiety is off the chain.

Watching the Water in a Golden California.

I know it's just a coincidence ...but, when "moviefied" (great word by the way) moves to nature's world of the Beach, hard to tell who's "Real" and who's an "Actor" or an "Extra"-

1. This week (end of March 2022) in Huntington Beach "HB" centered around Lifeguard Station no. 1 at the HB Pier, Many People were watching a movie being made, ...
(1 of more)

Watching the Water in a Golden California.

In response Golden Times to her Publication

It was for Fox, TV Show, 9-1-1 Lone Star, starring Rob Lowe.

2 of More

(1) Show this thread

Love. Kindness. Respect. Freedom. Joy. Trust in God. Thinking. Learning. Remembering. 💖💞💖💞💖💞💖

100% resonates 🙏

Aussie Patriot. Nasty1 on twit-ta . I walk my own path, share my own thoughts & my own digs.

Im hearing you Brother, Im exhausted too. Thats why i keep taking a break from here. I was going to quit from every app, but, I like & love you all and i would be lost without all of you

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response nasty 123 to his Publication

We are tired in a way that sleep just doesn't remedy. Been have uncomfortableness around my heart last couple weeks. Pretty sure its just the accumulation of stress as I have had it before. It's just nearing 60 you begin to be a little less convienced of the benign. Relying on the peace of God & his son Jesus to get me across the finish line. I thank him every day He let my eyes see and my ears hear.
❤🇺🇸🙏

(1) Show this thread

God woke me up for a reason. 🙏 Patriot. Truth seeker. #IstandwithPresidentTrump

I find it exhausting being around other people these days. I find joy in the simple things. I worked in my yard yesterday, planting flowers, watching the hummingbirds and honestly it filled my soul with more than anything else at this moment in time. I think we are all feeling the same things. Thank God we have each other. 🤝

Also started gardening in 2020 while I was off for a couple months. Built a 10X20 garden and its been awesome!!! starting the new seedlings this weekend indoors.

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

(3) Show this thread

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

💯% how I’ve been feeling too.

I am shifting into that mindset a little more each day. winter seemed like it was forever.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Taking that as advice and getting off my PC and going to enjoy the day. Thank You!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

✨☀️✨

(1) Show this thread