2012 the rumor was Nibiru.
They were coming around for their Gold.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

2012, we passed the marker for an ascended planet. There were enough of us spiritually 'awake' 🙂 (Hence we see the old guard collapsing)

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

All timelines merged into one in 2012. There was some speculation if it was a good thing or bad. But after studying it the military Q group determined it was due to the Great Awakening and the end of the Cabal/Deep State. Definitely a good thing and explained here.

Wife and mama WWG1WGA Phoenix - take it in stride

Hubby and I were just talking about E & E then I read this post. 5:5 not sure all those puzzle pieces have been given but things do make me go hmmmm...

#RedPanda activated, comment connoisseur with a penchant for unveiling hypocrisy.

Shout out to Elon & the OG’s! ✨

i got suckered into that 1 back in the day, hold my hands up.
since seeing SKY EVENT in a drop i imagined [they'd] put something in the sky ie. nibiru

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana thinks we changed the outcome in 2012.

I believe that enough ppl lifted in service to God & the all to stop the nuke war ending for the planet.

It may also as well have had something to do with others then being able to see this bad ending for Earth affecting the future of not only Earth but the entire Universe.

🙏Things changed.

“they will want it back” old post w/arrow pointing to star in Orion. M42, Orion Nebula, perhaps.

Well damn. We know Rumors turn into Facts. We know this. Here we go! (I hope).

Old World Buildings..churches etc. (Pyramids) were not made by people like us or without equipment that we obviously do not have today. Our structures SUCK in comparison, period..we must be far more mentally challenged than they were! 🤦‍♀️

Let’s Go. Ready for Some Truths! 🙏🙏 (even a visit from Nibiru..maybe..yes I know it would shake us up and kill some..But I run towards the Fire 🔥 and I KNOW HEAVEN IS REAL!). ❤️👍🙏

Marine Corps Infantry Veteran 0351, Jesus is Lord, Q, Tacos & Tequila, America The Free.

Nibiru/woormwood patrol system dismantled?
That would mean the beast system is starting to fail.

X educator. Looking to educate myself and others with the truth.

They could already be here. I do know DJT has ALL the gold…
Could this be who they spoke of ?

FJB .......Trump is my President

I just saw a video and it wouldn’ let me post but it said next year will be 2012 so if today is new years could this be 2012 ? Hmmm getting stranger and stranger . If there is only 28 days in a month what do people do born on the 29,30 &31 ? I was born on the 31 mirrored is 13 and there are suppose too be 13 months . Some crazy shit if true .

For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication

I can’t remeber who said it but at one point some Anon had said that none of us know the actual day or year we were really born. One of the things that stuck in my mind through all this. Don’t know if it is true but kinda makes sense if everything is screwed up with time and timelines.

In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication

When 28 days in a month, this is not first of april. We should still be a few days in april already. Januari 31, march 31, so it would make today april 6?

(2) Show this thread

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

In December 2012, the Looking Glass machine was no longer working normally, but only projecting two timelines. I think the Niburu story has been a distraction. in addition, the Earth and the Sun passed the centerline of the Galactic center....which may have caused some sort of Pole shift in time and magnitude. See Bill Wood's statements surrounding the LG machine...

3.20.2023.?

The Break brought me back. Keeping it Real.

The OG’s of our world perhaps?

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

Ni.Bi.Ru makes me think of Nickel.2.ruthenium

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

2+1+2 = 5,
N = 14
14 + 5 = 19

T+G = 27
Q1927

Let's fookin' g000000!!!
https://operationq.pub/?q=%231927

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Whites QWall to his Publication

I'm with you!
On your mark
Get set
Let's blow this place😂

(1) Show this thread

You can’t bring out the dark without Turning on the light. It’s about the children it’s always about the children The future is bright 🫶

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

From one of Elons posts, I flipped and changed the hues. It clearly show some type of orb in proximity of Earth.
I do not believe the whole gold legend... Sitchen was a high ranking mason, and he might have been wrong in the translation (intentional or not).

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

I've run across that info about Sitchin being a mason & rubbing shoulders with what I regard as lesser lights

I always had mixed impressions regarding the books

I think there was some truth in there but like so many things one researches, you had to suss it out & separate it from what wasn't true regarding the ones he called the Annunaki, among other things

If Twitler was the battlefield, anonup is the celebration ITS NOT OVER, might as well laugh along the way

what do you make of this? .. vk posted about a ship yesterday🤔
https://youtu.be/gSTddEnT9kM

An Interdimensional Ship showed up from the other Dimension Yesterday - YouTube

There may be some who have not heard about Interdimensional Ships or travel. They both exist and some may refer to it as the "spiritual realm".

(2) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

954 again 👀

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

Now the Aliens want their taxes... Just when I thought taxation couldn't get any worse.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Nuclear football?

Artist * Londoner * cat lover 😺 * searching for the truth 🙏

man bag👜

(5) Show this thread

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

2 Peter 2:9 Luke 11:31 Proverbs 15 Genesis 3:8 Then they heard the Lord God walking in the garden.. .

In response Tank Patriot to his Publication

my mother's been talking this nibiru shit for 20 plus years, it never impressed me and I was never moved.
#decernment

(1) Show this thread

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Just watched this and thought of 2012. Everything messed up.

For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

🤣

(1) Show this thread

A patriot who stands for freedom! 27 year military wife. Stand strong Patriots!

so we have
1. Niburu
2. nukes
3. bioweapons

seems to be a theme of fear..... all if those are end of times..... so i see end of thier times it us our time now. they want you to exude fear. thry are desperate and yes will try. vibe high. 😍 these are their death throes.