#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

2012 the rumor was Nibiru.
They were coming around for their Gold.

FJB .......Trump is my President

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I just saw a video and it wouldn’ let me post but it said next year will be 2012 so if today is new years could this be 2012 ? Hmmm getting stranger and stranger . If there is only 28 days in a month what do people do born on the 29,30 &31 ? I was born on the 31 mirrored is 13 and there are suppose too be 13 months . Some crazy shit if true .

I can’t remeber who said it but at one point some Anon had said that none of us know the actual day or year we were really born. One of the things that stuck in my mind through all this. Don’t know if it is true but kinda makes sense if everything is screwed up with time and timelines.

In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @KRobinson77 in this post can reply

In response Kimberly Robinson to his Publication

Interesting. I was born awake, and I am in my 60's now. I have always been more mature for my 'age'. I questioned God many times over the years, because I never felt that I belonged here right now. When President Trump announced he was running, I finally felt like I knew why I was here now. I am also very intuitive. I have always been an avid reader and watched what was going on. I have done a lot of research, but there is so much. I can hardly wait until they tell us the truth of our history. There are places I have been, that I feel are pure evil. My quest for knowledge never ends.

For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

In response LIVE LIFE to her Publication

Old Soul 😉

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response LIVE LIFE to her Publication

Me too!

(2) Show this thread
In response Kimberly Robinson to his Publication

Look into Fomenko, he figured out the problem with the timeline.

For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

In response Loret Alen to his Publication

Ok i will thanks!

(1) Show this thread