#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

2012 the rumor was Nibiru.
They were coming around for their Gold.

From one of Elons posts, I flipped and changed the hues. It clearly show some type of orb in proximity of Earth.
I do not believe the whole gold legend... Sitchen was a high ranking mason, and he might have been wrong in the translation (intentional or not).

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Quilibet in this post can reply

If Twitler was the battlefield, anonup is the celebration ITS NOT OVER, might as well laugh along the way

what do you make of this? .. vk posted about a ship yesterday🤔
https://youtu.be/gSTddEnT9kM

An Interdimensional Ship showed up from the other Dimension Yesterday - YouTube

There may be some who have not heard about Interdimensional Ships or travel. They both exist and some may refer to it as the "spiritual realm".

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

Yes this has been happening for quite some time. There were a bunch of these videos about 10-12 years ago on you tube... I am sure many are gone now.
So to me and how I understand it, is that the sun is a dimensional portal. The heat and energy are actually coming from this other dimension. The ships appear to siphon off some of the energy or source. Some get real close to it.
Dr Eric Dollard goes into the sun info on this video. Kinda quiet video, but good stuff.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlkYbeHhOaQ&t=51s

⭐Eric Dollard talk about the sun ☀️ - YouTube

Eric Dollard give his perspective of the universe and how it works (specifically the Sun and planets). He roughly states that, "the sun is merely a converter...

(1) Show this thread

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

I've run across that info about Sitchin being a mason & rubbing shoulders with what I regard as lesser lights

I always had mixed impressions regarding the books

I think there was some truth in there but like so many things one researches, you had to suss it out & separate it from what wasn't true regarding the ones he called the Annunaki, among other things

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

I agree.
When something doesn't feel right...It isn't right.

(1) Show this thread