#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

I am enjoying exploring things without being judged.
Thank You.

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

VK look as soon as you said this, I got my first troll on AU
LOL 😆

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

I blocked that douche a while ago. Got tired of his/her negativity.

I'm sure he couldn't even count to 28. How anyone could miss the lesson here is beyond me. There's a lot more in nature besides the turtle where God painted his creation to let us know "hey, I did that. I designed that. I painted the heavens, I gave you signs and wonders. It's all around you. Stop messing with my creation because you'll never duplicate it!!!!!".

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @eyes_on_justice in this post can reply

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Made In America to her Publication

The final straw was when he/she told me that anyone who ever told me they believed in me was lying.

That was a stab at my parents, who have both passed on. There's no call for that kind of talk.