#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

I am enjoying exploring things without being judged.
Thank You.

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

VK look as soon as you said this, I got my first troll on AU
LOL 😆

I blocked that douche a while ago. Got tired of his/her negativity.

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

I'm sure he couldn't even count to 28. How anyone could miss the lesson here is beyond me. There's a lot more in nature besides the turtle where God painted his creation to let us know "hey, I did that. I designed that. I painted the heavens, I gave you signs and wonders. It's all around you. Stop messing with my creation because you'll never duplicate it!!!!!".

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Made In America to her Publication

The final straw was when he/she told me that anyone who ever told me they believed in me was lying.

That was a stab at my parents, who have both passed on. There's no call for that kind of talk.

(1) Show this thread