I am enjoying exploring things without being judged.
Thank You.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

😉

9:45
9:54

999>666

there are no such things as judgements

judgements are an illusion that humans create in their mind

once the judgement is formed it is a resentment

a resemtment leads to infirmity or spiritual sickness

spiritual sickness manifests itself into physical illness

I’m all good with exploring ideas. There’s always a little truth in everything or it would’nt exist as an idea.

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

And another thing that bugs me about TS- there is like a group of “Big Accounts” eveyone would recognize from Twitter and other places. They seem to gave formed a club within the movement that somehow gives them & thier activity more credibility. Very active - big accounts- w/video podcasts etc…. All had big followings on Telegram. The optics to me feel strange given the spell we are trying to break. No clubs, all Anon’s are equal and we are not doing any of this for anything other than supporting humanity?

Why have a “branded” association and advetise following each other and not others.

PS I am not talking about@KimRunner
or@Phaetheon 😘

In response Positively Negative to his Publication

There's so much going on over on TS that I never see the posts I want to see (Don Jr. Kash Patel, Devin Nunes, etc). They started "trains" so everyone could connect which sounded like a good idea. Now I see lots of things being retruthed over and over and over.. I still like it better here.

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

In response Positively Negative to his Publication

Yes, Amen to both🐸

(2) Show this thread

Truth seeker, writer, painter, fur-mom 🐶🐱 Yeshua 🙏👑

Same! I hate telling people anything anymore, because I get looked at funny. I just don't get how people can be so closed minded.

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Thank you VK. It’s great for us that you do.
Also, something special has happened to us on Anonup.

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication

So true, so true, very grateful💫sweet blessings🐸🇺🇸🙏🏻❤️😇😎

(1) Show this thread

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

Fear of judgement holds back so much from so many.

Deprogramming necessary.

Me too, even exchanges here are pleasent. Like in the Twitter world of Old I would get stressed.... None of that here....

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

😊😎

#FAKENEWS CONTINUES TO FLIP REVEALING EVIL The Events Posted Here Represent The Complete Soft Disclosure Preparing The World For The EBS And Martial Law. Preparing For The Military Tribunals. The Best Is Yet To Come.
This Is Just The Tip Of The Iceberg Of What They Have Done To Our Innocent Children. Prepare Yourselves.

VP JFK Jr.
#WWG1WGA

https://rumble.com/vz4nvd-fakenews-continues-to-flip-revealing-evil.html

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Thank you VK
Thank you all
This is an absolute LEVEL UP

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

Old Testament: I Can’t Get No Satisfaction!

New Testament: You Can’t Always Get What You Want… but if you try sometimes you’ll get what you need.

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response Whites QWall to his Publication

A rolling stone gathers no moss.

(1) Show this thread

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

much love and respect 🙏

Follower more than a poster.

Frame the word "judge" in a court room setting. To judge someone would also mean sentencing that person is to follow. A judge listens to both arguments, issues a ruling, and sentences. For example, "Do X and Y will happen" is a way we judge people as individuals. This is the context to use when people tell you that you're judging them. You should have eyes to see, ears to hear, and a mouth to speak truth.

Jesus is my Savior 🙏🏼 Trump is my President 🇺🇸#Fix2020orBust💥 #SaveAmerica🇺🇸#Savethechildren❤️

IMO people that jydge are small minded, sad really, keeps one shut off from so much wonder. My only son & his judgy wife have had no communication with me since Sept 2021. Because I am a horrible conspiracy theorist, Q is a kid in his mom’s basement, Adrenochrome is a synthetic and Biden won 2020, so WTH do you do with that, I continue on my quest for truth, some battles are worth fighting, so enjoy the JOY VK, I learn so much from your shared wisdom. God is good🙏🏼❤️

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

Nobody has the right to judge, not ever!
God is the only one that can do this.
Explore away, Sir. 🙏❤️

For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

I think this a big part of why we are all here. Patriots just trying to learn truths without society telling us we are crazy or bad for questioning the accepted narrative.

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

:)

Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.🌻

judgement free zone in a world of unconditional love. sounds amazing ❣️✨🥳

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

Wish I could say the same for myself, but I will say AU has been EXPONENTIALLY less toxic than twit. It flows more freely here.

I'm open to anything that is truth. And Flat Earth theory is one I am open to hearing on. So, when you post stuff on this I'm not dismissing it but rather like seeing you finding things on the topic that makes wonder and Q if it is possible. So, Thank You for sharing!

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

VK look as soon as you said this, I got my first troll on AU
LOL 😆

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Never knew that!

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Thanks Lauren!🤩
Our new world!...our new republic!...our true calendar!
👉PERFECTO!🙏🙌💜

(5) Show this thread

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

I feel that not only did you open a door for yourself but you have helped open a door for a lot of us...

For that...Thank You
💚🌟💚

AU = judge free zone ✅

Dialogues are crucial both internally and externally. Harmony of the soul and souls.

Every ending is a New Beginning 🤍 ✨ For God and Country. ❤️🇺🇸 Psalm 18:2 The LORD is my rock. Everything Happens for a Reason

Thank you VK 🤍
It feels great actually

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Thank you VK. Truth is the way.

Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

It's so nice that anonup has become a judgment-free zone. It's nice to be able to have rational conversations about controversial subjects.