Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

More truth coming out.

I have done EXTENSIVE research, on a scholarly level (highest medical level I could reach) on Ivermectin for 3 years. We use it to treat our family's long term Lyme disease and Bartonella from tick bites 10 years ago. So believe me when I say, I KNOW all about Ivermectin and I have seen pretty much every scholarly website out there.

I have never seen this article, was it hidden? Ivermectin is here to stay, and the info is now available everywhere - including the new studies they are doing on using this drug to fight cancer (and fenbendazole - a goat and sheep dewormer, that apparently wipes out human cancer very fast...funny that, dewormers killing virus and cancer cells...so does that mean virus and cancer is caused by a parasite and not what we've always been told...hmmmm???).

Read the first paragraph under 'introduction' for yourself... Media hid this from dying people = pure evil.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3043740/

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication

This resonates with me

I started doing research first with the hcq then ivermecctin

I was seeing a naturopathic doctor who finally diagnosed a long time problem - turned out I had listeria bacteria in my system & it's a tick bourne parasite like what causes lyme disease

He had me on several detox regimens & the bacteria count was slowly going down, but I wondered if ivermectin might do the trick

He certainly didn't object so I took some of the "horse dewormer" 😜 - the apple flavor - and when I saw him again several weeks later all signs of inflamation caused by the bacteria were gone

I have a bottle of the liquid ivermectin & I still measure a dose to take weekly as a preventative - it's bitter even when I dilute it with filtered water but hey, this stuff *works* & it's worth it to me

Retired psychologist. Love USA, POTUS, vets. Here to support those who aren't quite "there." Twt axed me same day as DJR. badge of h

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

I would like to talk w/ you about the "dosing" -- I bought the horse dewormer, apple flavor - I am dealing w/ Stg 4 cancer and would like to try - I mentioned to Doc at Moffitt but she wasn't very (+) about it. Feel free to DM me - I'd love to know more. thank you

Have you looked into fenbendazole? I've read that it can cure cancer.

In response Angel Doc to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @BergersBookRev in this post can reply

Retired psychologist. Love USA, POTUS, vets. Here to support those who aren't quite "there." Twt axed me same day as DJR. badge of h

In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication

No - but trying to find someone who can guide me in where to get it, how much to take- is it even viable for Stage 4 and the particluar type of C I have? And do Ihave to go off the oral cancer drug I'm on. Still searching but also hoping against hope that med beds will be a reality this year. Not sure how long the traditional route(s) will hold me. Just asking God where to go and allowing whatever/wherever that leads. thank you will look into it.

Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

In response Angel Doc to her Publication

Not sure if this site will help. I've heard it can cure even stage 4 cancer. https://healnavigator.com/treatments/fenbendazole-cancer-protocol/

(1) Show this thread