Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

More truth coming out.

I have done EXTENSIVE research, on a scholarly level (highest medical level I could reach) on Ivermectin for 3 years. We use it to treat our family's long term Lyme disease and Bartonella from tick bites 10 years ago. So believe me when I say, I KNOW all about Ivermectin and I have seen pretty much every scholarly website out there.

I have never seen this article, was it hidden? Ivermectin is here to stay, and the info is now available everywhere - including the new studies they are doing on using this drug to fight cancer (and fenbendazole - a goat and sheep dewormer, that apparently wipes out human cancer very fast...funny that, dewormers killing virus and cancer cells...so does that mean virus and cancer is caused by a parasite and not what we've always been told...hmmmm???).

Read the first paragraph under 'introduction' for yourself... Media hid this from dying people = pure evil.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3043740/

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication

This resonates with me

I started doing research first with the hcq then ivermecctin

I was seeing a naturopathic doctor who finally diagnosed a long time problem - turned out I had listeria bacteria in my system & it's a tick bourne parasite like what causes lyme disease

He had me on several detox regimens & the bacteria count was slowly going down, but I wondered if ivermectin might do the trick

He certainly didn't object so I took some of the "horse dewormer" 😜 - the apple flavor - and when I saw him again several weeks later all signs of inflamation caused by the bacteria were gone

I have a bottle of the liquid ivermectin & I still measure a dose to take weekly as a preventative - it's bitter even when I dilute it with filtered water but hey, this stuff *works* & it's worth it to me

I would like to talk w/ you about the "dosing" -- I bought the horse dewormer, apple flavor - I am dealing w/ Stg 4 cancer and would like to try - I mentioned to Doc at Moffitt but she wasn't very (+) about it. Feel free to DM me - I'd love to know more. thank you

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Angeldoc in this post can reply

In response Angel Doc to her Publication

.Have you looked into the joe tippen cancer story?
https://www.mycancerstory.rocks/coming-soon-03

This is the Joe tippen protocol. There are variations to this method. However, this is it in a nutshell:
1.) fenbendazole 222mg (dog panacure packet) daily. eat with a fatty meal. pet stores, easy to get.
2.) vitamin E 800 i/u daily. eat with a fatty meal.
3.) bio-available curcumin 600mg. 1pill, twice a day. daily with meals.
4.) cbd oil 25 mg. 1-2 drops before sleeping.

According to him. No side effects and non toxic to liver/kidneys.

Perhaps you can take this and try ivermectin at the same time? Combo punch? each horse paste notch is 50lbs. round up to nearest weight. pray this helps!

Retired psychologist. Love USA, POTUS, vets. Here to support those who aren't quite "there." Twt axed me same day as DJR. badge of h

In response Sherlock Pepe to his Publication

thank q!!! I appreciate all.

(1) Show this thread

Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

Have you looked into fenbendazole? I've read that it can cure cancer.

Retired psychologist. Love USA, POTUS, vets. Here to support those who aren't quite "there." Twt axed me same day as DJR. badge of h

In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication

No - but trying to find someone who can guide me in where to get it, how much to take- is it even viable for Stage 4 and the particluar type of C I have? And do Ihave to go off the oral cancer drug I'm on. Still searching but also hoping against hope that med beds will be a reality this year. Not sure how long the traditional route(s) will hold me. Just asking God where to go and allowing whatever/wherever that leads. thank you will look into it.

(1) Show this thread

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

Tried to DM you but it said I don't have permission?

There are markers for weight if you bought the tube of ivermectin so measure that out accordingly

I took two doses a week for just under 2 months for the bacteria issue but I continued to take the ionic silver & oregano oil my naturopathic doctor recommended

If it's cancer I'm not sure - that would be more of an everyday dose I would think

Are you going in periodically to have it monitored? You have to go by the way you feel but that could be a useful tool - and I don't like the medical establishment, lol

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

hmm will look into the DM problem - maybe we have to be "followers" first I guess. Yes, I can extrapolate from the dosing for a 700 or 800 lb horse down to my size - never whant to look a gift horse in the mouth -ha! espec w/ bitter apple breath

(1) Show this thread