Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Joe Biden.

2 pages.

There is one aspect of this that is even more evil and cruel than the insatiable cravings of Biden and little children - that is the part where a parent would present their child as an offering to Satan for their promotion. It takes a very evil and selfish person to sacrifice their own child for their comfort and wealth. I can not fathom how these people can continue to live with themselves. The most powerful people are the most evil - so that is how they got their power. BTW - how can those cameras keep clicking as they watch Biden's evil ritual? Could you keep snapping up those photos while he is assaulting that little girl? I damn sure could not. I would end up in jail that day, but Biden would end up with a broken jaw.

My prayer is for these little children to be taken into God's hand and given a new chance in life. A life that is far away from pedophiles and evil and narcissistic parents.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @bmolina0003 in this post can reply

In response Brandy Molina to her Publication

Hear, hear! And I'd be right there with ya in jail, too. Bet.