Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

There is one aspect of this that is even more evil and cruel than the insatiable cravings of Biden and little children - that is the part where a parent would present their child as an offering to Satan for their promotion. It takes a very evil and selfish person to sacrifice their own child for their comfort and wealth. I can not fathom how these people can continue to live with themselves. The most powerful people are the most evil - so that is how they got their power. BTW - how can those cameras keep clicking as they watch Biden's evil ritual? Could you keep snapping up those photos while he is assaulting that little girl? I damn sure could not. I would end up in jail that day, but Biden would end up with a broken jaw.

My prayer is for these little children to be taken into God's hand and given a new chance in life. A life that is far away from pedophiles and evil and narcissistic parents.

In response Brandy Molina to her Publication

Hear, hear! And I'd be right there with ya in jail, too. Bet.

(1) Show this thread

Seekin The Truth 🇺🇸 I will not be silenced!!!! 🇺🇸God,💖Family,Country,🇺🇸🇺🇸Old School #Savethechildren 👫I follow all with avatar/pic

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Obama is "The Big Guy" who gets 10%

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Seekin Thetruth to his Publication

These are the people who were running our government and telling US what to do. They were pure evil.

(1) Show this thread