Was thinking is it the right Eye because he is a republican?
Democrats get Left black eyes?

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

🤣Think mirror

Roomey 2.0 !

Trump touched the corner of his right eye when talking about Mitt Romney during his speech March 26, 2022 in Georgia.

Patriot. MAGA Momma. I just want Honesty in politics not to be an oxymoron & criminals prosecuted. Happily married to The One.

The capital [E] and [L] are what jumped out at me. Time to pull the bracket letter posts when my eyes can stay open...

Q Post 44.

🤔

popes a democrat then

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

WWG1WGA Dark to Light Joined to follow some awesome Anons but mainly on Telegram. Locked out of Gab. TS & TG(QWO) only. Conspiracy Therapist

maybe the left eye vril expired

Jesus is my Savior 🙏🏼 Trump is my President 🇺🇸#Fix2020orBust💥 #SaveAmerica🇺🇸#Savethechildren❤️

Mitt 2.0? looks very different, they mask because they mask😱

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Jesus Christ is my savior❤✝️ Trump is still my POTUS 🇺🇸 Micah 6:8 🙏 *Be nice today cuz its tuff to cuddle w/a porcupine*🦔

Should of been both and a busted nose
👃💥🤛

The image could have possibly been flipped or reversed.

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! 🌟 Time to soar! 🎶❤💫 Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

Do vril have an eye preference?

Is it like a junkie finding a good vein?

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

You do know that the black eye represents a black testicle.....

[they] chose this path.

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

Wasnt tthat no name pos on the right tho? hmm

You know how Q kept saying "these people are stupid"? What if the actual meaning was that they literally are stupid. As in, a piece of their brain removed. Think, lobotomy. Crazy, right? But what about all those black eyes? Lobotomies can be performed through the eye socket, but it gives the patient a black eye.

Most of the black eyes on celebrities are on the right side, but with some of them it is on the Left. Like Justin Bieber. Why? Well, it might have to do with the dominant hand of the patient. Yes, Justin Bieber is Left hand dominant.

Matching up Left handed celebrities with Left black eyes might give some credence to this theory

In response ... Fighter to her Publication

interesting thought!

(1) Show this thread

Warrior on my knees a digital warrior GOD BROUGHT ME HERE Here I am LORD is it WWG1WGA MEGA justice War room is where I take my battles

doesn’t like to comply

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

interesting thought....

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

I can agree with that! Since he is now a Republican, but before when he was a democrat, he also got a left eye blackened...

well, that is to say if the cameras with both shots are not mirror images.

But either way, he has had a black eye twice at least... But then again he is also No Name 2! Snowflake Mittens!

Blunt to the point of abrasive..I shoot from the hip.. AM directed by the heart .. tempered by the 🧠

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

do u know what is going on with these “ possesions”?? the human is dead & a mimic is installed..NO going back.. so in order to re animate a person who’s lizard has died or is dying they must “ install” a new lizard.. they dont live that long= its called “droning”.. look it up)

(1) Show this thread

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

Nah, one of his donors probably gave him a left hook. Even satan would be pissed at him

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

We, the People - need to have this constitution worldwide!

Politicised vrill?

We, the People - need to have this constitution worldwide!

Politicised vrill?

BREAKING: PUTIN PREPARED REMARKS TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE LEAKED FOLLOWING BIDEN CALL FOR REGIME CHANGE. [DEVELOPING]

https://twitter.com/isource_news/status/1507844431684116487

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

WOW!!!
Need to verify, but this is YUGE!!!

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

I stand with Vldimir Putin because the American Installed regime HATE him. If they HATE YOU, you must be GOOD. My gut instinct which has never let me down says Putin is doing Gods work for his people. If im wrong I will answer to God.

(3) Show this thread

For what if a man profits if he gains the whole world and loses his very own soul

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

Is it a warning or a badge after evil voodoo shit?

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

It may be a reverse image.